Coast Guard HH-60 Jayhawk in 1/35th

Someone did a beautiful 35 conversion IIRC, but it was all scratched. I haven't heard of any 35th plans or anything, but it would be popular I am sure.

I don't remember who did the Jayhawk, but it is probably here somewhere.

As you'd see if you look at the build thread, converting a UH-60 to an HH-60 would end up being as much resin as plastic. I'd be really surprised if it ever happens..

J

As you'd see if you look at the build thread, converting a UH-60 to an HH-60 would end up being as much resin as plastic. I'd be really surprised if it ever happens..

J

Agreed, but it sure would be nice! There is always hope............right? :monkeydance:

J

Who would have thought someone would bring out an update/conversion set for a 20 year old 1/32 Mig-29 kit that replaces 50 pecent or more of the kits plastic? Add in the upcoming wheel wells, missiles and cockpit, and I start to wonder why Zacto didn't just go whole hog and make an entirely new, and totally correct kit. I can't wait to see how much of the kit is left if he does a C conversion.

It defintiely would be preferable if Academy (anybody for that matter) went ahead and did one in plastic for sure.

Gino,

I too have a great appreciation for the fine job that you did. I hope to one day do a similar conversion. I have looked at your build thread about 10 times already. What a great job. Right now, I am just "getting my feet wet" with my first helicopter build. I don't know how you guys who build 1/48 and 1/72 scale do it! My hat is off to you. I will probably stick to the larger 1/35 and 1/32 scale kits for future projects. Thanks for your inspiration!

Sincerely,

David