F/A-37 Talon from STEALTH

I understand that 90% of the people who saw Stealth were too stupid to see the Talon II and think anything but "Duh-uhh, purrty airplane." but I feel that they should have been the littlest bit believable as combat aircraft. The only thing that they had going for them were the internal weapons racks.

It's not that 90% of movie goers are "too stupid" to want a believable combat aircraft, it's that 90% of movie goes don't care if it's believable. That's the whole reason unbelievable action movies exist. Sometimes people just want to sit and enjoy watching a movie without worrying about if it's realistic or not.

Besides, if you're going to get this ****** off over a movie, what was the point of seeing it in the first place? It's supposed to be fun, not hyper realistic.

All three variations?

They were all the same poorly designed AC. Joshy-Washy says in the movie "Only three Talons were ever built". I don't remember there being separate variations except for Jessica Biel's bird having no redundant flight controls. :coolio: Maybe that was the prototype? :yahoo:

>> Linky to cancelled masters by Raytheon Models <<