Wives, girlfriends, and others...

Is anyone else in the same boat as me, feeling kinda sorry that my wife will be alone when I'm in the show rooms? I'm attending Thursday and part of Friday, wondering if anyone else is travelling with a significant other, perhaps even staying at the Hyatt like we are, and might be interested in perhaps a shopping buddy to pass time during the show hours? She knows where the big outlet mall is but that'll only cover part of one day, hope to hear that I am not the only one like this.

Thanks,

Brian W

The only thing that the wives really can do is go to zoo on Friday (That is a organized trip w/ transportation). Sorry that is is not much help, but there never really is much planned for the wives at the conventions. The most wive friendly convention that my wife and I went to was in Kansas City a few years back. My wife was really happy at that one!

Mike Vann

well honey, not every guy has a wife who is a modeller or an enabler.

:monkeydance: Hmmmmm do I read COLLECTOR somewhere in this??? :whistle: And just what is an 'ENABLER"??

Ok, so now I will run like H*E*L*L*, before the bricks begin to fly. :wasntme:

SEE YA IN A MONTH KIDDO!!!!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

The most wive friendly convention that my wife and I went to was in Kansas City a few years back. My wife was really happy at that one!

Mike Vann

Thank Mike, the girls worked really hard on that - I'll pass your comment along to my wife.

CD, you better hide behind Jack, Steve's stash is 4x the size of mine. As for you bugnuts, an enabler is one who encourages their spouse to purchase more kits, eventhough they already have 14 kits of that model. See ya soon pops.

Actually, I enjoyed KC, with Hallmark and the all the shops right there. It was family friendly.

Mandie

CD, you better hide behind Jack, Steve's stash is 4x the size of mine. As for you bugnuts, an enabler is one who encourages their spouse to purchase more kits, eventhough they already have 14 kits of that model. See ya soon pops.

Actually, I enjoyed KC, with Hallmark and the all the shops right there. It was family friendly.

Mandie

We'll need to find a Applebees someplace, I've got a helmet I need to try out :)

I'm sure you can borrow Mandie's cellphone if you want to broker any Walrus deals...

We now return to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.

SN

Edited by Steve N