brandonsdad1- Bad Trader

Hi I would like to point out that anyone who paid with cash like myself could use their emails to help back up their claim.I guess everyone should,the more evidence the better.I have emails that he sent telling where to mail payment,verifying receipt of payment,shipping my package, shipping refund,ect.

Holy shiza!

Did he just post again for his stuff for sale? I was unaware of any of this but was interested in a few things then saw the threads.

And he posted again?

For anyone who checked him out, could you see his huge balls on google earth?

Holy shiza!

Did he just post again for his stuff for sale? I was unaware of any of this but was interested in a few things then saw the threads.

And he posted again?

For anyone who checked him out, could you see his huge balls on google earth?

No. Whenever a reply is added to a thread, it gets bumped up here on ARC. I have not seen or heard from him since he was pointed out as a known bad seller. Actually, he's been labeled as a THIEF. I can think of other names for this guy.

I'd rather see him hauled to jail.

Well here we are on Monday and BIG SURPRISE................no payment for the kit sent so, I am off to my local post office to register a complaint. I am also going to notify his local police department and see if anything happens.

I am tired of waiting.

Well here we are on Monday and BIG SURPRISE................no payment for the kit sent so, I am off to my local post office to register a complaint. I am also going to notify his local police department and see if anything happens.

I am tired of waiting.

Edited by Tank

I am tired of waiting.

Mike, some of us have filled out forms at the links I posted in my replies above. I can give you reference numbers to help tie in the info for your info to their respective entities.

Hmm, I know my co-worker's brother is a state senator...no, really...hmm....dear Mr. Attorney General, can you get in contact with the Attorney General of North Carolina...

Edited by PlasticWeapons
  • 1 month later...
I filed a complaint with the Postal service at the link provided.Has anyone that filed a complaint received a reply yet.

Hi guys. I got a notice from the U.S. Postal Inspection Service saying they received the information I provided about this thief:

David Lynn Harris of Greensboro, North Carolina.

Sooner or later, the authorities are gonna get him for ripping people off.

If anybody feels that they've been robbed by this guy, go to www.usps.com/postalinspectors to let them know.

Hello everybody,

Sad to read how many ARC members, as well as members from other forum sites probably, have been burned by this guy.

I myself have been burned once on ebay.fr, as a seller : the buyer seemed to be a very nice person "living with his granma" so we agreed to ship mutually the same day. He got the kit I sent registered _I always do, as a proof_, never thanked me or even say $hit, but I never got his payment. After 3 months emailing him, I was done with it : I bought a cheap train ticket and made the 1h15min way to Grenoble along with my brother. I rang the bell, he opened, we walked in swiftly, I introduced myself, he even looked surprised. 3 minutes later my brother and I walked out with the EUR 130 he owed me (EUR 48 for the kit/shipping plus EUR 76.40 for the 2 tickets for my brother and I -> from EUR 124.40, the sucker kindly rounded to EUR 130, how nice :) ), WITHOUT a shout from us, can you believe that ?

Financially, I did not lose a cent, I even made a profit of EUR 5.60 :cheers: , but my bro and I lost a day of our WE.

The short distance between Lyon and Grenoble convinced me to play it that way but I admit it is not the best way solving these problems.

I do not intend to hijack this thread, I just wanted to tell my story AND I am extremely impatient to read the follow up and see until where your story will get. I sincerely hope reporting him to the Police Dept. will make things move, these ba$tards need to understand.

Brgds,

Etienne

LYS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump!

I haven't forgotten about this thief. Just a reminder that I'm still searching for you and updating the authorities on your internet whereabouts/aliases! :worship:

With the holidays coming up, watch out for this guy fellas.

Edited by PlasticWeapons
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello everybody,

Sad to read how many ARC members, as well as members from other forum sites probably, have been burned by this guy.

I myself have been burned once on ebay.fr, as a seller : the buyer seemed to be a very nice person "living with his granma" so we agreed to ship mutually the same day. He got the kit I sent registered _I always do, as a proof_, never thanked me or even say $hit, but I never got his payment. After 3 months emailing him, I was done with it : I bought a cheap train ticket and made the 1h15min way to Grenoble along with my brother. I rang the bell, he opened, we walked in swiftly, I introduced myself, he even looked surprised. 3 minutes later my brother and I walked out with the EUR 130 he owed me (EUR 48 for the kit/shipping plus EUR 76.40 for the 2 tickets for my brother and I -> from EUR 124.40, the sucker kindly rounded to EUR 130, how nice :woot.gif: ), WITHOUT a shout from us, can you believe that ?

Financially, I did not lose a cent, I even made a profit of EUR 5.60 :cheers: , but my bro and I lost a day of our WE.

The short distance between Lyon and Grenoble convinced me to play it that way but I admit it is not the best way solving these problems.

I do not intend to hijack this thread, I just wanted to tell my story AND I am extremely impatient to read the follow up and see until where your story will get. I sincerely hope reporting him to the Police Dept. will make things move, these ba$tards need to understand.

Brgds,

Etienne

LYS

Good on you mate. I despise low-life scum like this with a passion.