Hi all and welcome!

Please nominate your build entry along with your name.

Madmike

Trumpeter 1:72 KV-1

Trumper-kv-1s-ehkranami-boxtop.jpg

The box cover, so typical of Trumpeter 1:72 kits is a shocker, you can even see staples in the tracks!! Thank God the kit is a little gem.

Edited by madmike

I'm in with a few builds.....

Got a few 35th scale armor kits I want to dive into

Tamiya Challenger 1 Mk 3

Tamiya Merkava

Italeri M-163 VADS (with AFV Club M-113 tracks)

Italeri M-109 Paladin - COMPLETE

Edited by paul.nortness

This sounds interesting. I'm in with my first Police car. It will be a 1989 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, made by Revel. But, I now have my Carrier GB, followed by my "Knights of the Air" to finish first. The Chevy is a "snap tite" kit, so after my Vacuform Sopwith Triplane, it will be a needed break!

CH

MMMM ok Guys,

What are the rules here I have 2 Tiger2's that are around 35% complete, May I enter them here or must I start from scratch.

Later

Here they are and where I am at at the Moment, last worked on in 2006 sometime :worship:

S4300035.JPG

edited : so as to add picture

Edited by Graemeb

I wanted to get in on this one but I didn't know what with until last night. I'm in with a Tamiya 1/35 M4 Sherman Early as the VFW Sherman. More details on that when I get a progress thread up.

Ken

Hello all!! going to try and do a couple of armor builds. Looks like there is a lot of German armor going on. I have two to do, a Revell Panzerhaubitze 2000 self propelled howitzer and a Tamiya Panzerjager Jagdtiger Hunting Tiger. Both these builds are 1/35 and will be built OOB including markings.

IMG_4485a.jpg

IMG_4486a.jpg

Don

What the heck, might as will doom the project now. I was in a modeling funk and decided to go back to my roots.

Tamiya 1/35 M26 Pershing with Archer Fine transfer's foundry numbers. Using the Big T magazine for most modeling issues of things and Oscar Gilbert's Marine Tank Battles in the Korea for the rest.

Edited by Tank
I'm in!! It will be a ship for me - 1/350 IJN Mogami. A cruiser modified to carry 11 recce aircraft.

top.jpg

Now THAT is a sweet looking ship! I always like the out-of-ordinary looks be it planes, tanks, or ships, and THAT definitely fits the bill!

Can I enter an Academy 1/72nd Kubelwagon? It's part of a 3-vehicle set and they include the kubelwagon with one kit, the kettenrad in another, and the US Jeep in another. I happen to have it from a Fw190 kit it was included in.

Looks like it's got about 27 parts or so plus decals.

I just started it last night.

EDIT: 31 parts, it turns out

Edited by Mark M.

I hope it's not too late to join. I've got Tamiya's Humvee, Dragon's Ferdinand, and Tamiya's M4 Sherman to pick from. I think I'll start with the Humvee. I'm wanting to up-armor it and load it down with extras. Hopefully this group build will get me out of the modeling rut I've been in.