How Will We Know Each Other?

I'm planning on being at the Nats Thur - Sat. I saw the roll-call post for all the guys (n' gals) headed there. Is there some kind of agreed secret signal to recognize all the familiar ARC participants? I'd like to put a face with some names.

Jeff "Mongo" Cramer

That and the tridents we'll all be carrying for the big brawl.

Ah, yes, Nats. A place where plastic model fans go to have a massive fistfight and then in the interval, when the paramedics go in, sometimes a model gets admired.

I am easy to spot just a guy with a beard and a dead furball under the nose wearing Canadian Army World Tour Shirt on and pair of shorts and Camo Tim Hortons baseball hat on. The shirt and the hat are a long story .

I am easy to find. Just look for the guy wearing the Two Mikes shirt. I may be hanging out with a guy in a Two Bobs shirt and there is a possibility of a teeny little F/A-22 driver in the "gang" with us!! :rolleyes:

I have my Trident packed up from my move.......do I actually need it??

Oh and at night you will know me like THIS first...

will-ferrell-20080228034341952.jpg

Followed by........Lets go streakin!!

003OSC_Will_Ferrell_011_medium.jpg

Edited by Bitburg Mike Reeves
Ah, yes, Nats. A place where plastic model fans go to have a massive fistfight and then in the interval, when the paramedics go in, sometimes a model gets admired.

Trigga' on the other hand IS gangsta...

I am easy to find...

Oh and at night you will know me like THIS first...

will-ferrell-20080228034341952.jpg

003OSC_Will_Ferrell_011_medium.jpg

You all think he's kidding.

And trust me, nobody wants to see a pear shaped streaker.

My eyes.... still burning....

The 1st person who goes streaking and I call in every favor I can from the Ohio Highway Patrol!!!!!!!! :( tasers set for extra crispy!!!!

Don't be hatin' Don!! :(

Don't be hatin' Don!! :(

Remember...I've met most you guys....now if we could have had the Fightertown Girls streak last year that would have been great...bunch of middle aged modelers.... :( THE HORROR!!! :banana:

I hope you enjoy your "special" box of parts for that one dude! Not cool, just not cool. :)

Hey Don i would pay money to see Mike Reeves getting zapped by the OHP LOL LOL , :) :woot.gif::woot.gif::woot.gif: see you In Columbus Mike

Mmike,

Can I catch a ride with you? I figure we can do that thing that Paul Newman and his crew did in the Sting...

Mike

Mike

The more the merrier!! Bring a swim suit as this baby has a jacuzzi in the back!! LOL