I started on this model a couple of days ago. It will be built completely out of box. I don't know a whole lot about cars,

so I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

First, I started with this thing and assembled that thing and glued it to that other thing.

014-1.jpg

012.jpg

I then glued the engine together and painted it. After that I glued on the other little things, painted them

and then I gave the whole engine a coat of future.

016-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

I then glued the radiator and the other stuff and painted and futured it.

025-1.jpg

Here is a pic of the body. The color is Italian Red.

camerapictures126.jpg

More to come as I progress.

RYAN.

Edited by caudleryan

Oh c'mon Ryan-it's a car! Once you get past the interior and the engine it's all downhill and you're over halfway there already B) Besides, it would kinda suck to not see this one done.

Ken

No, it's target practice! In all honesty, I haven't finished a single model yet, although I do have about 20

unfinished models. Entering in this group build might be the answer to finally getting one finished.

I am working on the rear drive train right now- actually , I was working on it until the power cut off

from a severe thunderstorm. Dang! I should have taken some pics of that lightning, but my camera ran out

of juice. I'll try to have another update in a couple of days.

RYAN.

Edited by caudleryan

Hey there. I got a little bit more done to my Camaro. I painted the tub flat black. I will future parts of it later tonight.

109.jpg

Dash board is painted, also

110.jpg

Hood is painted.

009-2.jpg

And last, but certainly not the least, I painted the door side panels. I'm painting the inserts black. Some touch ups are needed, but I'll get to those later.

004.jpg

104.jpg

See, ya.

RYAN.

Hello. I have done a little more to the Camaro. No pics right now, but really soon. I have the seats painted and did a little detail painting. I did a test fit and everything seems to fit alright. The headers are giving me some serious fit problems, but I improvise, adapt, and overcome (5 points to the one who can tell me which movie that came off of :rofl: ).

Pics to come shortly.

RYAN.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, everyone. I'm sorry that there hasn't been an update for a while. I am just not really in the mood to do anything,

much less working on a model. My mother has been stressing the crap out of me about getting a job and paying her back

for the repairs to my truck. Like I told her, I will pay you back when one of the 50+ jobs I applied to will ever call me back

and offer me a job. Sorry, wandering off subject here, I had to respray the body because I accidently spilled flat black

on the body. I just sprayed it and I will start wet sanding the body as soon as it dries. I have both headers attached(what

a dedicated pain in the rear that was trying to get those put together!) and I did some more work on the interior.

Hopefully, I'll get some more pics up.

RYAN.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I'm still working on this one. I just got a new job working at the local mall. I'm working from 9pm to 5am

and I'm tired as hell when I get home. I will work on the car some more when I get the time.

RYAN.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...