Questions On The Nats

My wife and I are going to the Nationals for the first time. We plan on leaving Toronto on Wed morning and getting to the Hyatt around 6 that night. What I would like to know is what would

be better for me? Do the registration deal for the show or just pay for the 4 days pass? I am not entering anything in the show. I see that there is not really much for the wives to do, so are the malls very far from the hotel and what about restaurants nearby?

Thanks For your Help

See You There

Jim Knight

IPMS Canada

Registration is only for entering models in the contest unless you just want to enter to get the "packet" and decals. Unless you want the packet and decals or want to donate to the cause, I would recommend just doing the walk in passes.

Since you are driving you have an advantage. you can get to anywhere in and around Columbus in 40 minutes or less. The malls are about 15 to 30 minutes away. Both Polaris and Easton have a huge great selection of restaurants as well. the short north has lots of places to eat within walking distance from the hotel. Also you may want to check out North market.