1/35 Tamiya M1046 Humvee - pics

As far as I can tell, it looks pretty good. I'm not too sure about the backpacks hanging off the side. Idk if you used a photo for reference, but I'd assume them to be tied the Humvee somehow... Other that that, I think it would be pretty amazing if you added some foil binocular straps... I like the water bottle and then how did you get the windshield to reflect purple in the first picture of your second post? Looks so clean and beautiful...

-Austin

Thanks, Austin.

Regarding the backpacks on the side - I haven't seen any real one carries them on the side, but I liked the way it looked when I first saw many other modelers do the same thing.

The windshield got that purple tint as a result of my pink curtain, which was reflected on it... :)

Hello Gabe...

Gosh this is so very beautifully modeled...

love the interior...and the bags { forgive ME for not knowing the correct word for them!} and the rucksack look AMAZING...

........the creAses are exactly as you would find when seen in real life....very realistic and GORGEOUS.... ;)

:P

HOL,MES :blink:

Thanks.

By the way, I've just seen Legend's Humvee Stowage Set - the Humvee is depicted there as carrying equipment on its side. So that relaxes me. :thumbsup:

I am not saying anyone is wrong. AFAIK there is no stowage hooks or any mounting brackets of any kind on the sides for the TOW or any other version of the hard back. The closes one is the Israeli one and they had tubing for the back end.