Wolfpak Nats Releases

Gents:

These sheets will go on sale at the Nats in Columbus on Wednesday Auguast 19, 2009. There will be four new sheets and here's the first two:

72-019

Air to Air Warriors

VA-76 A-4C Mig killer

F-4E 334th TFS, 8th TFW Mig Killer. Thanks to Fred Sheffler.

VF-96 Showtime 106 Double Mig Killer

34th TFS, 388th TFW F-4E, the aircraft Don Logan was shot down in. Thanks Don.

MIG-21 PFM Aircraft of the unit that shot down the Phantom above.

71st TFS, 1st TFW F-15C Capt Tate's Mirage Killer from Desert Storm

72-020

OA-10A 21st FS, 507th ACW This aircraft shot down an Iraqi heliocopter during Desert Storm

F-15SG 428th FS, 366th FW of the Singaporean Air Force in the Mountain Home delivery scheme.

F-111G 428th TFTS, 27th TFW

YOV-10D

KC-135R 2 options for the 121wst ARW, Rickenbacker AFB, Ohio ANG

or one aircraft of the 74th ARS, 434th ARW Grissom AFB

or one aircraft of the 336th ARS, 452nd AMW March AFB

72-019sht1.jpg

72-020-sht1.jpg

Mark S.

Edited by Mark S.
Gents:

These sheets will go on sale at the Nats in Columbus on Wednesday Auguast 19, 2009. There will be four new sheets and here's the first two:

72-019

Air to Air Warriors

VA-76 A-4C Mig killer

F-4E 334th TFS, 8th TFW Mig Killer. Thanks to Fred Sheffler.

VF-96 Showtime 106 Double Mig Killer

34th TFS, 388th TFW F-4E, the aircraft Don Logan was shot down in. Thanks Don.

MIG-21 PFM Aircraft of the unit that shot down the Phantom above.

71st TFS, 1st TFW F-15C Capt Tate's Mirage Killer from Desert Storm

72-020

OA-10A 21st FS, 507th ACW This aircraft shot down an Iraqi heliocopter during Desert Storm

F-15SG 428th FS, 366th FW of the Singaporean Air Force in the Mountain Home delivery scheme.

F-111G 428th TFTS, 27th TFW

YOV-10D

KC-135R 2 options for the 121wst ARW, Rickenbacker AFB, Ohio ANG

or one aircraft of the 74th ARS, 434th ARW Grissom AFB

or one aircraft of the 336th ARS, 452nd AMW March AFB

72-019sht1.jpg

72-020-sht1.jpg

Mark S.

Wow, I see you did indeed manage to put together some markings on the YOV-10D NOGS! That's great! I never did manage to locate a better image of that circular Night Rider emblem on the fin. In any case, I look forward to meeting you next week (Thursday) and picking up a copy of this decal sheet.

Lookin good! I like that second sheet. Are you going to post the other two, especially the one with the 160th birds you announced in the AH-6 thread? :pray:

I may be pickin up a few sheets from you at Nats. Not sure what day I'm going though, as I move into UD on Thursday...

Gents:

Thanks for the kind words. The sheets will go on sale on the website next Wedneday but I'll be at the Nats and won't ship any to Monday August 24, 2009.

Lookin good! I like that second sheet. Are you going to post the other two, especially the one with the 160th birds you announced in the AH-6 thread? :pray:

I may be pickin up a few sheets from you at Nats. Not sure what day I'm going though, as I move into UD on Thursday...

You mean the one with the 160th birds, the MC-130's, Candlestick C-123 and special ops B-29? As soon as I have the artwork complete for it I'll post it. The other sheet has a tanker with cheesecake nose art, a RB-47H, a rescue herk in SEA and two more subjects.

Mark S.

Whoah! A North Vietnamese MiG-21 that's not bare metal? I want!!

I offered this before and it worked out well - if anyone plans to buy 72-019 and isn't going to use those MiG markings, I'll send you a few bucks to defray your costs in buying that sheet in exchange for them. PM me if interested.