New Wolfpak Decals

Gents:

Here are the new sheets for the Nats:

72-020 - YOV-10D

72-021 - HC-130H or P

72-022 - B-29 Special Ops, C-132K of the 606th SOS,Lamplighter, Candlestick, HC-130N, 2 x MC-130E's,2 X MC-130H's and one MC-130P.

They'll be on sale Wednesday the 19th at the Nats and on line. Note that I won't be shipping sheets until Monday August 23rd.

Mark S.

72-020-sht1.jpg

72-021-sht1.jpg

72-022-sht1.jpg

You don't need much for the 135s from then. They didn't carrry any special markings. I remember one had a S.A.C. band on its fuselage with its squadron insignia but that was unusual. Most of them carried the ususal stars and bars, U.S.A.F., and its numbers. Here's a couple shots I took while on patrol during a mission launch at U-Tapao Royal Thai Naval Airfield in 1971/72:

scan0070.jpg

scan0069.jpg

scan0246.jpg

Does this help?

Once again, an excellent set of sheets. I am of course especially enamored of the "special operators" sheet. :nanner: You're doing an excellent job filling that eclectic niche for aircraft you just don't see out there that often. Now if we can get you to dabble some more in 48th, the world will be a better place.

Oh, I saw the choppers galore sheet finally sold out. Congrats! See what happens when you give in and listen to the rabid 1/48th scale mafia?