For you F-14 Tomcat fans, check out this movie

Based upon some posts I've read in these forums, I bought this DVD on ebay for only $11. If you're a Tomcat fan like me, this movie is terrific. It's a little corny at times, but I think the sentiment is real and worth the time to watch it.

What I really like about the movie is that it's REAL. Unlike the IMAX "Fighter Pilot" and "Top Gun", most if not all of the film footage is accurate and very, very cool in HD. I highly recommend you buy it. It's even a good reference for VF-101, a squadron I'm building an F-14B from now.

Here's where you'll find the info and trailer....

http://www.speedandangels.com/

Edited by chuck540z3

I have watched mine at least once a month since I got it back in Jan 2007. The flight sequences are awesome.

Other recomendations for you, are the optional DVD from >> DACO <<, which I bought when I got the uncovering book.

The other DVDs I watch regularly are the NAS Oceana Shows 2004/2005/2006 and Homecoming from >> Hart Aviation <<

Very true...but budget-wise, ya can't beat "free"... :blink:

Sadly, Hulu only works in the US. I can't believe some website still don't get it. The world is no longer bound by borders on the Internet. This really forces me to look for 'other' methods to get hold of it cheap or free.

Sadly, Hulu only works in the US. I can't believe some website still don't get it. The world is no longer bound by borders on the Internet. This really forces me to look for 'other' methods to get hold of it cheap or free.

Did I mention that I paid $11? It's new, in a nice plastic DVD cover made for the film and it even includes a dogfight computer game (although I'm not interested in that). If film makers don't make a buck or two for their efforts, why make any more? :thumbsup:

Hulu is US only due to copyright laws, etc ...

Gregg