So who's going to Nationals from Michigan

I dont think Ill be going. I dont have anyone to drive down there with, and I dont have a hotel room. I couldnt get my dad to go for company incase I run into trouble, though I am 21yrs. I'd like to go for a thurs and friday, but I am going to the airshow with friends on saturday. So I dont know what is going on for me as to getting there and back. I am going to the ipms warren wednesday night to see if there is anyone going for the vendor selection.

Edited by Erik Bultz

If there is anyone from michigan going, I was wanting to ask if you could keep an eye peeled for a kit that I am looking for. I am searching for a 1/48 scale project-x vacuform of the cl-1200 and the lockheed "Have blue" xst. Is there anyone that can check on these for me? lmk,

Erik

I'm in a Barnes & Noble in Akron right now (stupid Motel 6 didn't have internet!) Mandie and I are about to hit the road to Columbus. We haven't even gotten to the Nats yet, but I've already snagged a model on this trip. We visited the MAPS Air Museum yesterday, and found a decent selection of plastic in the gift shop. Most of the prices were about what you'd expect for a gift shop..a little above what you'd pay at an LHS. There was a Hasegawa B-24D sitting there, and I glanced at the price out of curiousity, and it was 40 bucks..about half retail! That was just too good to pass up, so I snagged it.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing everybody in Columbus in a few hours!

SN