******Edited with new info *********

*********EDITED************

I've sent Sam a PM based on his reply below and will wait until he gets back from vacation. I think I jumped the gun on this one as I told Sam in the PM.

Hopefully the kit will show up but who knows with the Dead Bears .

Don

According to Canada Post the kit has been sitting in Winterpeg for the past 4 weeks in the non-deliverable pile, apparently somebody there ruined the address ;)

Edited by DONG

WOW, It's SO nice when people don't try to get in contact with you but DO call you a bad trader. Don, I have heard NOTHING from you since my last email to you that I was sending you the kit. I never received a PM from you here either. So whether you emails were getting caught up in the spam filter or what I don't know, but that's NO excuse NOT to try to PM a guy here!

As I have mentioned, I sent the kit with money, back in July and had not heard a thing from you, so assumed you got it and were happy. I can't do much right now as we are on vacation and will not be back in Canada until September 8th. I'll get you more info as soon as I can, but for future reference, if you can't get a person by email, try to PM them here!

Sam

I'll send you a pm but I did email you from work and home several times after July 9th.. Like I said I didn't like doing this but you did answer here so I'll wait until you get back from vacation and hopefully the kit will show up.

Don

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don, I really think you are jumping the gun here. As far as I see he did say here in the thread he would check on the 8th....

Now, do you know which 8th he is talking about....

Dont worry bout our deal. I will come through and send you that Autographed picture of Goofy and the $1.50 in Alabama currency....Hey you are worth it!!!

-Jim

(Official poster of the "Bash the Bad Trader" thread.)