My Moebius models 'The Invisible Man'

A little piccie of a wonderful, anti AMS model which I had great fun building.

DSCF0262crop.jpg

OOTB except for some printed matter on the table etc and some labels on the bottles/jars.

Plus some Future and Citadel inks for colored fluids here and there!

Hope you like it ;)

The shading of the clothing is wonderful. You also did a great job creating the flatness of the cloth ... the sheen looks like real cloth! The details are also superb. You should be proud to have created such a fantastic model. Great job!

Thank you Gentlemen!! :explode:

Ken--I couldn't agree more mate!! I've got bogged down on my Trumpeter Morser Karl and needed a break, just couldn't resist this baby!! Got another of Moebius's kits on the way, there Mummy with the sarcophagous (is that how you spell it?!!)

Now THAT will be a painting challenge!!

Mike--Many thanks! I have done a few figures in the past, mostly Games Workshop for my boys when they were younger but not one this size!! And thank you're good wife for me mate will you?

T-Bone---I was quite happy with the clothing, for the coat especially I mixed some talcum powder in with enamels and it gave a lovely finish!! The hardest bit was the overcoat lining. I masked that off and painted it with Games Workshop's Red Gore--then I gave it a wash of a very old and long out of production Citadel ink---Vortex Blue, that gave it a very nice, iridescent finish.

All-in-all, I'm really quite pleased with it!!

Thanks again all.

Gordon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...