Any new info on the mh-47 conversion.........

If you mean 1/35 scale one - its coming... just paintfully slow.

Unfortunatly I wont make it to Nationals this year. But if you guys are happen to bump into Mike Belcher there - please feel free to bug him to finish the decals. LOL

He is working on the 1/35 MH-47E decal sheet for me... for 2 years now )))))))

Andy

PS

Mike, PLEASE we need the decals!!!

• 1 year later...

Unfortunatly I wont make it to Nationals this year. But if you guys are happen to bump into Mike Belcher there - please feel free to bug him to finish the decals. LOL

Andy

PS

Don't let the that stop you!! I believe Fireball can make custom decals, also Cobra has a very nice set of OD generic SOAR marking (US army and serial numbers only). Your work is very impressive, look forward to seeing more details as you make progress.

Edited by 11bee

Andy

PS

Don't worry they are coming in 1/35th scale as well as the AH/MH-6 series and MH-60s too. Andy if you'll share your references I'll make sure that we include it on the new Nightstalker sheet. They will be available in 1/48th and 1/35th scale.

Floyd

Thanks for the update Andy. :thumbsup: How mush work is left on the masters? Also(Nightstalker sheet) Will that include MH-60L/K nose art? the NO FEAR on the nose of the littel bird would be nice to

Yes it will. The MH-60s will have no less than four Somalia aircraft. And some you'll scratch your head and say no way. :)

Floyd

Hi Andy

Each time this topic comes up, each time I hope the set comes out...

Want to make a Korean version...If I do not change to a spannish one.

Norbert

Yes it will. The MH-60s will have no less than four Somalia aircraft. And some you'll scratch your head and say no way. :)

Floyd

Any chance as a "teaser" you can release the instructions or artwork on these?

Hello Floyd

How long to the release date on the NightStalker Decals?

They are waiting for me to complete the already previewed H-60 decals, I'm working as fast as I can.

Any chance as a "teaser" you can release the instructions or artwork on these?

So far there are eight H-60s drawn, I haven't done any of the others. We are going to do a range of H-6s from the early days to current, including Weeks and Worrells bird and the same for the H-47s, including several notable helos. We'll post more when we get closer.

So if anyone has refs, let Floyd or me know! We have a decent bunch, but the more the merrier.

Hope this helps.

mason

Edited by doupnik
  • 2 weeks later...

They are waiting for me to complete the already previewed H-60 decals, I'm working as fast as I can.

So far there are eight H-60s drawn, I haven't done any of the others. We are going to do a range of H-6s from the early days to current, including Weeks and Worrells bird and the same for the H-47s, including several notable helos. We'll post more when we get closer.

So if anyone has refs, let Floyd or me know! We have a decent bunch, but the more the merrier.

Hope this helps.

mason

I saw some pics of helo's from Task Force Brawler in this months Air Forces Monthly magazine that have some very cool markings and nose art. Any chance we could get these in decals as well?

Rick

• 3 months later...