what a nightmare its going to be for the vendors. i saw the vendor unloading area. thanks to the construction thats going on, they have to park about 1,000 feet from the loading area, wind through a bunch of construction crap then go through these two little glass doors. Then once inside the building its a good haul to the room. Glad im not a vendor at this one! LOL

what a nightmare its going to be for the vendors. i saw the vendor unloading area. thanks to the construction thats going on, they have to park about 1,000 feet from the loading area, wind through a bunch of construction crap then go through these two little glass doors. Then once inside the building its a good haul to the room. Glad im not a vendor at this one! LOL

Yikes, modelman, so is that this area:

"The second location is located at the hotels North entrance just of off High Street. There is a horseshoe located between the Hyatt and the Greater Columbus Convention Center. From there you will enter directly onto the floor the vendors are located and go directly in." ?

I think I'm starting to regret this. Luckily I only have one handtruck of stuff.

bob

sierrascale

well your other option is to unload in the loading dock and huff your stuff up onto the dock and then take it up on the freight elevator where the same glass doors are for parking in the horseshoe and then walking to your vendor room. So in actuality there is less distance from the horseshoe then the loading dock to the vendor room.

We got everyone in today and we helped out a lot of vendors move their stuff in. Sorry but the downpour that happened, not my fault. The best part of it is, if someone asked me for help I made every effort to help them.

You guys did everything you could. Construction and weather not your fault. Great job.

Jason, come up and say hi. I am at the display tables. I have the YCSM display from Zville. Thanks for giving us a table.

Jeff

well your other option is to unload in the loading dock and huff your stuff up onto the dock and then take it up on the freight elevator where the same glass doors are for parking in the horseshoe and then walking to your vendor room. So in actuality there is less distance from the horseshoe then the loading dock to the vendor room.

We got everyone in today and we helped out a lot of vendors move their stuff in. Sorry but the downpour that happened, not my fault. The best part of it is, if someone asked me for help I made every effort to help them.