Test shots of AModel Space Ship One / White Knight

Beautiful work, even if it belongs in space/sci fi. When will it be available and who will carry it in the U.S.?

I'm guessing Linden Hill.

I like the kit too. Something different from the usual military jets. Notice Amodel has improved their production, the sprue gates are now thinner than before.

Cheers,

Terry

Images were broken for me, but they showed up by clikcing them. This is plastic right? Not resin?

Looks to be a big tail-sitter! Supposed to rest on those front wheels. Not much place to put weights, though (behind the cockpit seems the only place?).

I'd love to have one of those in 72nd or 144th, just because it's so unique! It shows SOMEBODY still has some vision, in a world where the beechstar was cancelled. SOMEbody is still making elegant designs.

According to the same forum - expected no sooner than in October. Yes, this is plastic - short run - I don't expect the price will be higher than for their Voyager or Global Flyer, which I just started - 15-20 pounds here in UK

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=AMU72189

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=AMU72029

Edited by pin
Now, that is some thing different. Yes, sure will like to know if this kit can be purchased in the US.

Mike

Just curious - is it a problem to order them abroad?

:salute:, g'day Youngtiger1,

Undoubtedly Linden Hill will have them in the US as they are the US distributor for Amodel. I have the Voyager partly built and am looking forward to the Global Flyer and Spaceship/White Knight but I might have to order mine from Hannants as we no longer have a stockist here in Australia. We did have and his prices were excellent but for some reason he has run down a lot of his stock to a fraction of what it was before unfortunately and he is no longer stocking Amodel stuff.

:),

Ross.