Unloading at the Nats?

A question for you guys who got to the Nats today and have models to enter. How difficult was it to find a place to park (temporarily) and get your stuff into the hotel?

I'm heading down tomorrow and have 8 boxes with models and bases, not to mention luggage, that I'll need to unload. I am staying at the Hyatt but may be getting there too early to check in right away.

I've studied maps and satellite images of the hotel complex but can't see that there is much in the way of parking right at the entrance.

Any advice and information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

Eric,

I just parked in the hotel parking lot. P1 level and took my stuff up the elevator. After looking around, seemed the easiest thing. It rained today so outside parking would have sucked.

Jeff

A question for you guys who got to the Nats today and have models to enter. How difficult was it to find a place to park (temporarily) and get your stuff into the hotel?

I'm heading down tomorrow and have 8 boxes with models and bases, not to mention luggage, that I'll need to unload. I am staying at the Hyatt but may be getting there too early to check in right away.

I've studied maps and satellite images of the hotel complex but can't see that there is much in the way of parking right at the entrance.

Any advice and information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric