Mig17 (FT-5) 1:32 scale Pakistan Air Force Decals

Hi All

Let me introduce myself,i have been a modeller for 30 years and a member of the Sutton Coldfield Model Makers Society for 29 years.In my spare time i run Parkes682Decals making custom decals "by the modeller for the modeller" i have a website www.parkes682decals.piczo.com

I have just done some Mig 17 (FT-5) decals (see picture's below) and have some Fokker F-27 Spanish Air Force 1:72 decals on the drawing board

Paul

mig17ft5002.jpg

mig17FT5DECALS002.jpg

Hi All

Let me introduce myself,i have been a modeller for 30 years and a member of the Sutton Coldfield Model Makers Society for 29 years.In my spare time i run Parkes682Decals making custom decals "by the modeller for the modeller" i have a website www.parkes682decals.piczo.com

I have just done some Mig 17 (FT-5) decals (see picture's below) and have some Fokker F-27 Spanish Air Force 1:72 decals on the drawing board

Paul

mig17ft5002.jpg

mig17FT5DECALS002.jpg

Paul,

very interesting, I will be contacting you on PM to discuss how i can get some custom made decals.

Paul,

very interesting, I will be contacting you on PM to discuss how i can get some custom made decals.

Hi there

Yes,I can do you a set of these.

Well,i do loads of decals for modellers from all over the world (see my wesite) www.parkes682decals.piczo.com

I make them to order,plus i do some spare's just in case you tear them or mess them up

Best Regards

Paul Parkes