Any good LHS in the Manchester NH area?

I've got to head up to New Hampshire for a weekend and will have some down-time on Saturday. Any good LHS for either aircraft or armor in the general vicinity?

Thanks in advance!

Marc

-Newf36-

I work part time at the Hobby Emporium. We are located right down Route 3 from Manchester. Our selection is very good, we typically stock most if not all of the mainstream manufacturers currently available kits. Probably no more than a 20 minute drive depending on where in Manchester you are staying. Let me know where you're staying and I can give you the simple and direct version of the directions.

If you're willing to drive about an hour or so you can make it down to the Spare Time Shop in Marlborough, MA. Their selection is very good.

Jason:

Thanks for the reply! I'm staying right up by the Airport. If you could shoot me the address, I can GPS it.

Thank you also for the tip on Spare Time in Marlboro. I live in CT, and have stopped there in the past when I've been in the area. I'm hoping I get done early enough on Sunday to stop in there as well!

Regards,

Marc (aka Newf36)

• 2 months later...

Good afternoon all:

I Just wanted to update everybody and thank Jason for a great recommendation: The Hobby Emporium is a VERY well stocked store in Tyngsboro Mass, on the MA/NH border. I stopped in on my way to NH last weekend, and got a set of Dragon figures to inhabit an M4A4 Sherman in the stash. Thanks again for the suggestion Jason, and I would heartily recommend that anybody in the northern Mass/Southern NH region stop in!

Marc

• 2 weeks later...