They are nice models,especially for those of us who love ex-Soviet-Russian aeroplanes.However i must say that buying them on-line is equal to being robbed.65euro on line,while they are sold in model shops in Moscow for around 15-20 euro :worship:

They are nice models,especially for those of us who love ex-Soviet-Russian aeroplanes.However i must say that buying them on-line is equal to being robbed.65euro on line,while they are sold in model shops in Moscow for around 15-20 euro :worship:

Really?

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....p;#entry1757447

According to this they go for 60USD, which is 42 euro, not 15-20. Difference between 65 and 42 is somewhat fair, due to shipping tax, and the fact the western world gets more money in the pocket from job...

Back to topic, i am very interested in the Be-200....

PS: Neomega, is there a chance to re-release the 9-13 spine?

Edited by Berkut

Hm, 22 EUR in Moscow ? That's cheap. I understand the extra shipping and taxes thing but 52 GBP ?! I saw the Tu-204 kit at a friends place, a very nice kit. I think I could release 52 GBP for the Il-62, such a beautiful machine.

Yes.In a shop in Moscow i bought a Tu-134 and it cost 22 euro...

This is RusAir/PAS retail price list as they sell it in Moscow:

http://www.airliner-models.ru/index/0-4

As you see, the price is 1600 RUR, that makes it 1600 / 45.19 = 35.41 EUR

If you bought Tu-134 for 22 EUR than my congratulations - it is a hell of a bargain!

Yes.In a shop in Moscow i bought a Tu-134 and it cost 22 euro...

......and how much did it take you to get to Club-TM in Moscow..... ????? :whistle::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also - the Rusair Tu-134 is shown on Club-TM's website as 1880 Rubles - which converts to 41 EUR, so you go a bargain at 22 EUR !!!!!

I just bought the Amodel Yak-8 in Moscow's Club-TM - for 440 Rubles.

The same kit is on sale here in the UK at Hannants for the sterling equivalent of 746 rubles.

But Hannants (who aren't known for low prices :blink: ) has to ship them over, pay for advertising, warehousing etc - and still make a profit.

I don't think that the guys from NeOmega (both in the UK a & US) who are importing these kits are going to be able to retire anytime soon on the profits they make on these limited-run subjects.

Bottom line is - if you don't like the price, don't buy.

Ken

FWIW, on its website, Club-TM has the Yak-8 priced at 410 rubles + 130 rubles shipping (at least I think that's what 'Mark up' refers to ??)

The Rusair Be-200 is shown as 1880 rubles + 130 shipping - that's 44 eu or 63 USD

Contacted Both NeoMega resin and the Airliner Models Russian shop. Now this is from an Australian point of view.

NeoMega; it will cost 55.50 pounds including postage. This equals $107Aussie.

Airliner Models does not have paypal or cc facilities so it is going to cost and extra $22AUS in bank/western union fees. They have quoted $72 USD delivered. Interestingly, all up, that also equals $107AUD.

Pretty expensive!!

As you see, the price is 1600 RUR, that makes it 1600 / 45.19 = 35.41 EUR

If you bought Tu-134 for 22 EUR than my congratulations - it is a hell of a bargain!

Ok...maybe im confused a bit with the exchange rate.The kit i got cost 1380 RUR.So just over 30e.My mistake :cheers: But i still think that it is excessive to charge double that for it to be sent abroad.