I am planning to cross-kit (Trumpeter MiG-15bis and JJ-5 Trainer) to build a 1/32 MiG-15UTI (or more precisely a SB Lim-1 or -2) in Polish colours. I have enough resin aftermarket bits and Part photo-etch (and I think enough time!) to attempt to build something interesting. Some of the Polish two-seaters had some interesting camouflage and markings.

Cheers,

Richard

Edited by anotherP51nut

Hello!

I will enter this GB with Fujimi Mig-21 bis in collors of the Yugoslavian Air Force.

p9010310-medium.jpg

For the second project i would like to build this Italeri Mig-29 UB also in JRV colors

p9010309-medium.jpg

Primož

Edited by pkrasna
Hello!

I will enter this GB with Fujimi Mig-21 bis in collors of the Yugoslavian Air Force.

p9010310-medium.jpg

For the second project i would like to build this Italeri Mig-29 UB also in JRV colors

p9010309-medium.jpg

Primož

Primoz great choice.where did you get the mig-21 bis marings?theese are mica decals right?

I like to join with a Trumpeter 1/32 MiG-17PF kit!

It's slightly started, the jet pipe and wings are glued, and some filling of ejector pin marks is done, plus I've done some cutting for the mods I intend to do!

Much depends on which AM parts I can find!

I can show pics if necessary!

Cheers,

HÃ¥kan

Primož, I was thinking of doing the same 21bis myself :D

Sorry ;) :P :D. I will build Mig -21bis with serial number 17209 and code "209". You?

Primoz great choice.where did you get the mig-21 bis marings?theese are mica decals right?

ON the left side are "mića decals" set for mig's -21 and on the right side are decals made by Begemot in 1/72 (No#72020)

Edited by pkrasna

I'll try and find some time to build... I've been away from the bench too long and don't want to miss this opportunity. I need to find something that requires little scratchbuilding. So either a MiG-29 with Aires cockpit and wheel wells, or making a 'real' MF from the Academy kit using the Quickboost spine and tail.

Hi Guys and Gals,

I would like to contribute a Chinese mutant ninja turtle...

Er... actually... I want to bash a vacform kits plus a brace of KP's and Heller's MiG-19s together.

S6306129.jpg

Anyone wanna play fantan?

Cheers,

Giles

Edited by giles
Hi Guys and Gals,

I would like to contribute a Chinese mutant ninja turtle...

Er... actually... I want to bash a vacform kits plus a brace of KP's and Heller's MiG-19s together.

S6306129.jpg

Anyone wanna play fantan?

Cheers,

Giles

this i would follow with great interest...

I have absolutely no clue what I'm gonna make. But since I'll be home for almost a month during Dec-Jan...I'll surely be able to make at least one of the following :thumbsup:

Academy 1/48 Mig-29UB - Swifts Demo Team Markings

ICM 1/72 Mig-29 '9-13' - Moldovan Air Force (http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww4/f/39/191/0/3)

Lindbergh 1/48 Mig-31 Foxhound - Yes...I know this kit sucks..but it's the only one out there :boohoo: No clue what scheme.

Revell 1/48 Mig-25 Foxbat - No clue what scheme.