I would like to announce starting on Mig-21 R 1/48 Yugoslav air force. Another conversion, again a lot of aftermarket, quickboost MF tail and spine , paragon D-pod + siren (wingtip) + switches on windshield + radarscope and aires cockpit, and cmk wheels

Whish me luck!!

Greetings everyone,

For this GB I'll build the 1/72 Shenyang F-6 Bilek kit, in either Somali or Egyptian colours. Firstly I'll need to find the missing pages of the instructions and get an airbrush, which I'll do a practise project before jumping into this, so I may not start until February.

Edited by MiG Mongoose
  • 3 weeks later...
I will try to complete an Eastern Express MiG-29 SMT in 1/72: still deciding whether to buid it OOB as the prototype #917 or modifying it to represent the ex Algerian now serving in the Russian Air Force.

By the way, anybody knows a sort of match for the latter's three grays?

Dont' worry, I will miss the deadline anyway, as I did for the Red Star Group Build!

Cheers

Davide

I decided both were too complicated to build decently without a lot of work, so I switched to an ICM (old mold) MiG-31.

I started quite quickly, so I might even happen NOT to f**k up the deadline, who knows!

Davide

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellow's ,here I am again!

I still haven't finished my R and I've started another one....two....three....

Yes,call me nut's, I don't know what's got into me,three nights ago,while putty was drying on mig-21R,I grabed several kits...

And decided to start some more mig's. And they are:

-HiPM Mig-19 S

-Trumpeter Mig-15 UTI

-Smer Mig-17 PFU

-Academy Mig-21 PFM

All of them are in 48scale,pics and short decription are to follow in separate threads

I want to test my skills for building kits a little faster,and on higher level of finish

Each one of the kits have something made of resin,and a bit of scrath,I'll also try to explain something along with the build

So,friends, whish me luck!

CHEERS

P.S. my camera brocked again ( charger ) ,fixed that today,so didn't catch start with mig-19,I would like to ask our host Sebastian if it is ok to start thread with it too?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...