Welcome eveyone to the groupbuild of the remarkable Mikoyan and Gurevich (MiG) OKB.

I won't post many rules for this build, so I hope you'll enjoy it us much as possible.

- Any scale is allowed

- Any Air Force is allowed

- No What-ifs for this GB - there's plenty of attractive schemes out there

- No restriction on using aftermarket sets

- The builds should be fresh started or if already started, build not farther than the fuselage-glued stage...

Anymore questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!

Anymore questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!
adding another rule - Chinese MiG copies are allowed...

What about a Chinese MiG based mutant ninja turtle... like this you wanna play fantan?

I have loads of unbuilt MiGs... but this one looks good not to build... I have a couple of different vacform kits plus KP MiG-19s to bash togther if the GB mod nods his head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I have a 1/48 academy mig-21mf I started building before the WWII carrier GB - I've managed to finish just the resin pit + the front fuselage is glued, i'd say it's about 10% in progress. Can post photos if needed - can I join with this one ?

open a new thread, post the pics of the completed parts and welcome aboard! :yahoo:

• 5 weeks later...

will conversions of existing kits into a Mig be allowed?

i have in mind the Mig-1 converted from the italeri mig-3 kit, a Mig-11 from a IJA Ki-61 Hien, and a Mig-13 from a Dewotine D520. all 1/72. with plenty of placard and epoxy scratchbuilding. google FTW..