My Jet aircraft models

I'm new here, so I'll show all I have taken pics of over the years. These are photos scanned on a dirty scanner plate. Sorry 'bout dat folks. Anything new will be shot with the wife's new Cannon digital camera. :D

Thanx to DutyCat for finally talking me into joining this forum. :o

As a retired Naval Aircrewman, you can see I'm partial to NavAir, but I have on ocation built the odd F-15/16 and A-10

http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv122/T...?albumview=grid

Tracy

Great looking models you have, I especially love the Tomcat and Vikings you have. Wish I had the gutts to do my 1/72 Hasegawa F-14A, but sadly my Hasegawa F-111G is taking forever and the F-14A looks really tricky and people on here say its hard, even the experienced modellers.

Keep up the great models

Welcome Tracy. Hope you enjoy the forums. Nice work! My dad was a 20-year Naval mechanic/flight engineer with time in PB4Y-2's, P2V-6's and WV-2's. So, I'm partial to Naval aviation as well (though I served in the Army :o ).

Stew

Hoovers, SLUFFS, GR.1s and 104s: This man has taste and a refined sense of aesthetics. He knows the difference, despite his dalliances into F-14/18 territory, between what the classical philosphers used to call "the good, the true and the beautiful" and what we today call "totally rad."

This man deserves encouragement.

Welcome aboard Tracy!

I'm new here, so I'll show all I have taken pics of over the years. These are photos scanned on a dirty scanner plate. Sorry 'bout dat folks. Anything new will be shot with the wife's new Cannon digital camera. :tumble:

Thanx to DutyCat for finally talking me into joining this forum. :tease:

As a retired Naval Aircrewman, you can see I'm partial to NavAir, but I have on ocation built the odd F-15/16 and A-10

http://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv122/T...?albumview=grid

Tracy

[/quote/]

Welcome aboard shipmate! Nice to see another NavAir guy in here, especially a fellow former Tomcat Tweaker. Your Vidar S-3B is freak'n outstanding and your Fast Eagle 107 crew was $hit hot! BZ on all of your builds. Here's the link to my Photobucket page: http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e392/navyao/

Keep in touch, Tom

Tracy,,

WOW!! WOW!!! I enjoyed looking at your link...THE TOMCATS are MY FAVORITES ,

And Sir, you have made MY day...thank you ..

the BLACK ACES air crew is STUPENDOUS ......and liked reading the little background history to ech of your photos too...

HOLMES :) :worship::worship::worship:

Edited by HOLMES