IAF weapons set 2?

You could contact RAYMOND CHUNG right here on the boards via Private Message. :thumbsup:

While you're at it, could you ask whether they have any plans for a 1/72 set (including injection-moulded Python 3, IV and V) as well. :whistle:

Edited by ChernayaAkula
You could contact RAYMOND CHUNG right here on the boards via Private Message. :)

While you're at it, could you ask whether they have any plans for a 1/72 set (including injection-moulded Python 3, IV and V) as well. ^_^

Yes absolutely we need 1/72 wepons, maybe Academy will issue it with Sufa :cheers:

I doubt after the 1:48 F-15K / F-15E OIF kits that they're going to underperform with a 1:72 Sufa.

Oh, yeah, we can only hope... :sunrevolves:

Still, it'd be great to have a decent separate armament kit with loads of AAMs for all those non-Sufa Israeli birds or planes using Israeli AAMs (and whifs, of course diablotin.gif). Wouldn't want to have to buy Sufas just for the weaponry.

Edited by ChernayaAkula

Raymond has been pretty busy with some family matters and business projects. I talked to him before my Mexico trip and things are progressing on the several kits. I will leave it to him to provide details but know that things are not stalled in any terms of the word.

Today, I've got a e-mail from luckymodel, which answered my previous question about IDF weapon set #2.

It says that they will release the item in early October.

They are going to post the item for preorder end of this month, they say.

I hope this will be of help for IDF enthusiasts like me.

Don't forget keeping your eyes on their website. :D

Edited by morehj