Come on, you tease! Show us the pics, please...

Terry

I know :D

Excellent looking build, mate! Never been a Viper fanboi and even less of Israeli birds, but their camos certainly look nice. And so does yours as well!

LOL, the odd thing is that I actually hate Vipers..and I can´t get why I have my stash full of them really :P I always look for the odd bird among them tho.

hi janne, nice build up of the isracast-hasegawa Sufa combination. great scratchbuilding too, on the canopy.

and like you i wasn't a big fan the Vipers but got myself a huge stash and had to build them.

edit- and i hated the slightly overpriced isracast conversion kit. i have the 1/72 scale set, and the casting quality is not smooth, and moreover there is a lack of panel lines everywhere on that resin.

Edited by Tomcat RIO
hi janne, nice build up of the isracast-hasegawa Sufa combination. great scratchbuilding too, on the canopy.

and like you i wasn't a big fan the Vipers but got myself a huge stash and had to build them.

edit- and i hated the slightly overpriced isracast conversion kit. i have the 1/72 scale set, and the casting quality is not smooth, and moreover there is a lack of panel lines everywhere on that resin.

Thanx Tomcat RIO :D

Yup I had the same issues with the set in 1/48th scale....and it was bordering on impossible to smooth the surface in every place :/ Same with the panellines, actually there are a few panellines that comes as decals for the CFTs ...

ANd for a guy hating Vipers my stash is overflowing with Vipers... I have built: F-16I, Mitsu F-2 (I count that as a F-16), F-16A (Venezuelan) and I have left in my stash a F-16D Block 52+, 2 F-16As, F-16C, another F-2 and a F-16C in 1/32nd scale! :P

I´m weird I know

ANd for a guy hating Vipers my stash is overflowing with Vipers... I have built: F-16I, Mitsu F-2 (I count that as a F-16), F-16A (Venezuelan) and I have left in my stash a F-16D Block 52+, 2 F-16As, F-16C, another F-2 and a F-16C in 1/32nd scale! :P

Hi Janne,

You wouldn't be interested in selling/trading the 2 F-16A's ??

:D

/Bosse

Hi Janne,

You wouldn't be interested in selling/trading the 2 F-16A's ??

:cheers:

/Bosse

Not really..... I have plans for them :jaw-dropping:

One will be a paki and the other an Egyptian

The only model I don´t have plans for yet is the Tamyia F-16C...I bought it mostly because I needed weapons from it :jaw-dropping:

Sorry mate!

Not really..... I have plans for them :cheers:

One will be a paki and the other an Egyptian

The only model I don´t have plans for yet is the Tamyia F-16C...I bought it mostly because I needed weapons from it :P

Sorry mate!

OK, I just thought I ask.

My stash is void of A & B-models.

But I got some nice looking decals I'd like to use.

Great work you've done on the Sufa.

I can only hope mine will look a great as yours.

:thumbsup:

/Bosse