Oh I´m not going to start another build....this build is the one I want to build right now.

But there are things that has hapenned lately that kind of takes the fun out of building for a while and puts things in my head that I hae to deal with first. I can´t go into it in detail since it´s work-related and we´re sworn to secrecy, but I can tell it involves a death. :thumbsup:

I´ll get back on track in a while, just need some time to get into the mood again.

Oh I´m not going to start another build....this build is the one I want to build right now.

But there are things that has hapenned lately that kind of takes the fun out of building for a while and puts things in my head that I hae to deal with first. I can´t go into it in detail since it´s work-related and we´re sworn to secrecy, but I can tell it involves a death. :cheers:

I´ll get back on track in a while, just need some time to get into the mood again.

Sorry to hear of the bad stuff going on at work! Hope all gets better! Just so you know I was just playing round!

Hello aigor.

In this picture conveys the GBU-10 I think, but as weapons of the same class as the GBU-27, I think you can load your model with them.

I hope to be useful and good job

p5160050.jpg[/url][/img]

Cheers,Gianni :)

Thanx Gianni and Marcel :thumbsup:

(great pic by the way)

Then the load-out´s settled, only have to ponder if I´d use one or two GBU-27 and a TER with 2 GBU-12....

Well it´s a bit into the future at the moment still :crying2:

Cheers!

OK..I´m home and I´m starting to feel the need, the need for paint!!! :D

I´ll have some results for you tomorrow :D

Paint, Janne, paint. Let's see some progress with this beauty! :D

Ian

Finally!

I´m motivated and I have time on my hands....paint it is!

I started with doing the detail paining of the wheel wells, just a few coats of Future and I can start with my

washes :thumbsup:

Nose wheel well....

DSC00965.jpg

Main wheel well...

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

When that fun was done I masked off everything that would remain grey in the pits.

DSC00976.jpg

Shot some flat black..and here we are now! All ready for drybrushing and detailpainting and washes :P I´ll be saving that fun for the weekend!

DSC00979.jpg

There, a small update I know but at least it´s a sign of progress!

Cheers!

Thanx Moritz :P

Starting to feel like I really need my bangseats soon.... been waiting for a couple of weeks now.

Or I´ll get them from somewhere else...... There´s always room for more aftermarket seats.

That Aires Sufa cockpit is starting to look mighty interesting...maybe something for my other kits :angry:

Cheers!

They are green-yellow cable bundles...maybe they should be a tad greener. Under them there are tubes covered with a red-brown material.

I haven´t really found good refs of these and I have taken liberties with the coloring ^_^ (besides they´ll hardly show at all after I put it in the fuselage)

Cheers :D

Ok I promise this is the last update for tonight :bandhead2:

Just thought I´d show how my drybrushing process looks like on black objects.

I start of with a very dark grey (hum 32)just to accentuate...

front tub..

DSC00981.jpg

Rear tub...

DSC00982.jpg

Then I go over once again with a lighter grey (hum 140)..

Front..

DSC00990.jpg

Rear...

DSC00989.jpg

And then a third even lighter grey if there are buttons that needs to be highlighted

DSC00991.jpg

After that I start detail painting the buttons... and that´s where I am right now

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

I prefer working with dirferent grey tones to bring out details from something that´s painted black. The main reason is that the contrasts

doesn´t dominate and the transitions are more subtle and alive.

I really want my seats now :cop:

Cheers!

/edit...oops same pic two times, sorry

Edited by Aigore