What about the pylons for the MiG 29????????

We need the love for them too! :crying2:

Tricose

Hi Tricose! Don't worry, we'll solve the problem as nicely as possible. ;) Whole set of pylons for Mig-29 is on the way.

After all, I need the pylons for my own future builds. B)

Cheers and very happy modeling in 2010!

Alexander.

:cheers:

Don't worry, we'll solve the problem as nicely as possible. Whole set of pylons for Mig-29 is on the way.

After all, I need the pylons for my own future builds. B)

Cheers and very happy modeling in 2010!

Alexander.

;)

Thanks for the heads up Alexander, suddenly felt like the Fulcrum was being left out. After all I have Zacto's update set and some of the new missiles but can't do anything until I get the new rails.

You guys are the best! :crying2:

Regards to both of you and happy modeling as well for 2010! :cheers:

Tricose

;)

APU-73 and APU-470 are finished!

Su_Pylon1.jpg

I'm working on making some production molds.

I'll be doing up an instruction sheet in the coming days.

The full set of Su-27 pylons should be ready for release around the first of the year.

Finally, Chris, finally! The casts turned out nicely! :cheers:

I hope to finish U-shape connectors in two days, if no interruptions, and tend to send whole the pylons associated stuff at the first decade of new 2010.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Alexander.

:crying2:

• 2 weeks later...
What about the pylons for the MiG 29????????

We need the love for them too! :cheers:

Tricose

Hi again, Tricose!

The APU-60 (AA-8 Launcher) along with the stub pylons and whole Mig-29 pylons associated stuff (check) is on the way to the Zactomodels. ;) So don't you worry, whole Mig-29 pylons set will be available in the foreseeable future.

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

The full set of Su-27 pylons is now available.

Su_Pylon2.jpg

Details on the first post of this thread and on my website www.Zactomodels.com

:lol: For a limited time, those who have already purchased the wingtip pylons can purchase the remaining pylons at a discounted rate. E-mail me about the offer and I will send a custom purchase invoice.

-_-

Edited by Zactoman
The full set of Su-27 pylons is now available.

^_^

Ab Fab :cheers:

What a difference. The resin pylons are a vast improvement, beautiful work, beautifully done. :huh:

A quick question now guys.......any plans to offer the red instrumentation/balance weight type thingy at all?

These small boxy affairs are seen regularly on Flankers, sometimes on more than one pylon at a time.

I scratched the one for my Su-27B but if I ever get to a -UB I'd like to add a couple more.......

Just wondering...... :salute:

Will you start a new topic to show us the pics of the canopies?
Yes, I will be starting a new 'in-progress' thread (here in the jet modeling forum) in the coming days.

I am currently busy pouring molds and casting parts so I still haven't actually re-started the canopies.

I have cleaned off my workbench though and I'm hoping to actually finish up a model ( :thumbsup: ) in between things before diving too deep into the canopies.

may I request something

could you possibly cast the rear stabilizator section ???

if you keep upgrading the trumpeter it will be the zactomodel kit soon :rofl:

You're not kidding about it almost being a full Zactomodels kit!

Sorry though, no plans to go so far as to replace the vert stabs (or horizontal either).

Gotta leave some things for the model makers out there to do themselves... ;)

;)

Sorry though, no plans to go so far as to replace the vert stabs (or horizontal either).

Gotta leave some things for the model makers out there to do themselves... ;)

Sure! It would be the easiest way out for fellow modelers - just glue together all Su-27/Mig-29 ZactoResinParts and...this is it! Great model's accomplished! :banana:

No, no, no... You guys should make at least a couple of details by yourself. :thumbsup: :D

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

I have cleaned off my workbench though and I'm hoping to actually finish up a model ( :thumbsup: ) in between things before diving too deep into the canopies.

So what do you plan on building? Is it gonna be one of the 1/32 kits your resin corrects? Or do you want to build something different to get your mind off of work? *cough*egg plane*cough*

Terry

So what do you plan on building? Is it gonna be one of the 1/32 kits your resin corrects? Or do you want to build something different to get your mind off of work? *cough*egg plane*cough*

Terry

Here's a hint:

Tongue.jpg

:thumbsup:

Genes Simmons tounge was not correct so Chris is doing a resin replacement........
:rofl:

Here's the answer:

T-Rex_4.jpg

More pictures here: Grrraaarr!!!

Chris is there a difference between the UB and MKK canopies?
Yes, the UB has the IRST on the center-line. On the Su-30 the 'glass' portion goes further forward and the IRST is located on the right side.

The UB has also got a complex railing system for a blind flying hood in the front seat.