Awan builds a figure :O (Warning: Minimal Clothing)

It's a recast kit Todd (so I'm not positive exactly who made this..) The interesting thing about the anime garage kit industry is that 80-90% of all kits are recasts of some kind (and varying quality)..."original" kits are really hard to come by, really expensive. This recast happens to be of...medium quality, it's got some mold imperfections and some pin-holes (squadron green in the photos :))

Watch the for sale section on E2046.com Forums (by far the best place to get these figures other than the E2046 store). Ebay is another good place too.

Here's what she should look like when finished.

Sept142009013.jpg

I'll probably have her mostly assembled (in subassemblies) before I go home for Thanksgiving...I'll get to priming then probably more surface prep. Probably painting her up over my holiday break, so sit tight! :)

-Awan

Now if you could find the real chick and strategically have her place the mirror in the same spot you did....

Oh, hell yeah!!

Diversity is the key to our hobby...Fortress has got my talked in to doing an Abrams....Dont know what the heck it is, but I am up for the build....

-Jim

Wassup Anthony..... Changeling !!!

Lets see how you tackle this without DROOLING over it that much ....

Betcha your hand is trembing as you hold her eh?

Best wishes ..and I will be back to see how you get on with the coloring etc with this one ..

HOLMES :wave: