Just under 2 weeks to go!

Almost done, should be finshed in a day or 2...time to start another? Nah better not even think about it!

Hmmm, better start building my Stuka then! Still depressurising after the late night exertions of my pre NZ Nationals builds, I haven't been at the bench for nearly two weeks....

Yep, not long for this short GB time period.

Got my 1:76 Chaffee finished but am trying to find time to take images to show it!

Gents.

Shall we keep having an annual Matchbox Madness GB? ARC was the first to have one afterall, so do we continue for either 3 or 6 months. we could lock down a permanent time period as well per annum.

:D

MikeJ

Gents.

Shall we keep having an annual Matchbox Madness GB? ARC was the first to have one afterall, so do we continue for either 3 or 6 months. we could lock down a permanent time period as well per annum.

:monkeydance:

MikeJ

Yes! Matchbox kits are great, and there's such a variety...what a prolific company. Many examples haven't even been kitted in the same scale, at least for the aircraft.

:tease:

Mike