Revell EC-135 Polis Kit?

Hey guys,

I have seen some discussion about the Revell 1/32 "Polis" kit. I had some questions regarding this version as opposed to the other releases of the EC-135:

1. I understand that this kit has an additional sprue, that supposedly corrects the "wrong direction" fenestron tail rotor. Does this also have a corrected tail fin as well?

2. I understand that it also has a winch kit and skid floats. Is this correct?

I had read the review of the kit on one of the websites that was linked in Scale Rotors several months back. I would appreciated any feedback from the members here that may have the kit or knowledge about it. Thanks.

David

Hi David

Back home again...........yes indeed it does have all those parts you speak of. It also has corrected exhaust pipes as well, as there are another set included with the new Fenestron parts. Not sure if the tailfin has been corrected as I dont have another kt to compare it to. Is it supposed to be shorter??

There are also oxygen cylinders etc.....the box is so full it is not funny.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Anthony

I bought the "new" Luftrettung kit and it appears that this kit is even "worse": it contains all the parts of the previous versions, Medivac, Medical, Civil and Law-Enforcement!

I bought the "new" Luftrettung kit and it appears that this kit is even "worse": it contains all the parts of the previous versions, Medivac, Medical, Civil and Law-Enforcement!

I picked up that kit but I don't know if it is the "new" kit. Has the kit number changed or is there another way to tell me which kit I have? I mean outwardly, as I haven't opened it yet.

Brandon

I picked up that kit but I don't know if it is the "new" kit. Has the kit number changed or is there another way to tell me which kit I have? I mean outwardly, as I haven't opened it yet.

Brandon

By "new" I meant released ealier this year. The sprues are the same as in the previous kits.

I'll check the kit number later at home.

Brandon

Here are the kit numbers:

Eurocopter EC 135 "Luftrettung" => 04644

Eurocopter EC 135 Polis => 04484

Hope this helps,

Tim