Yeah Harbor Freight Tools-You suuuuuuck!

Well, I am officially looking for an air compressor AGAIN! I have been working with the, outside the US, nimrod for months now, about it running hot, and blowing enough water to end the worlds water problems, and NO, they aint gonna even give me a credit to purchase one with a tank...

They said have several calls about the compressor putting out so much water, even though there is a trap and regulator on it, but they will just add in another complaint. Thank you, HF! More of that good old american made products...our forefathers are rolling in their graves!

-Jim

I am going to disagree with you....Harbor Freight rocks.

I've got a HF 110 PSI compressor with a 3 gallon tank and I added a moisture trap. I love it. It's the best. The only time I ever have water coming out is when I fill my cup with water for cleaning or if I use my airbrush right after cleaning it....sometimes the tip still has some water in it....but that's on the airbrush, not the compressor.

I can't say enough about Harbor Freight. A good portion of my tool bench is from Harbor Freight, my plunge router, circular saw, multitude of sanders, table saw, plunge saw....they are all top notch tools. They rock

Edited by paul.nortness
More of that good old american made products...our forefathers are rolling in their graves!
American made??? I highly doubt it. Read the fine print or find the little sticker on the unit that says "made in *****".

You get what you pay for and HF sells a lot of stuff I would NOT accept payment for.

I do use their pressure pots for casting but immediately replace all the hardware on top, particularly the pressure relief valve for fear of blowing myself up.

Edited by Zactoman
American made??? I highly doubt it. Read the fine print or find the little sticker on the unit that says "made in *****".

You get what you pay for and HF sells a lot of stuff I would NOT accept payment for.

I do use their pressure pots for casting but immediately replace all the hardware on top, particularly the pressure relief valve for fear of blowing myself up.

I am 100% with Chris on this one!! I too use their pots for casting but their pressure relief hardware and their gauges on the pots are horrible. Lowes gets my money in that arena.

Also, once again agreeing with Chris, I think you will find that 99% of the Harbor Freight parts are NOT American made. Not much is anymore! Heck my Dodge Charger was built in Canada (not that there is anything wrong with it :tease: )

Cheers

Mike

Dont know what I was thinking...I got an American CS agent this time around and she told me there was nothing they would or could do....

That was it, when I meant American Made, I meant the customer service was not helpful no matter where I went...you know to keep a customer you could have at least offered a discount or the "screw off" card....nothing....

I got a 5 hour oil change, tire patched, air filter and tire rotation for the truck last saturday and they offered me 20 bucks off my service...wow $20 bucks!!!!! The bill was $65 and I have bee doin business with them since 2003....Thanks!!

-Jim

So that was the problem,you didn't have a tank? I never thought of that. I use the Campbell-Hausfeld with a 2 gallon tank. Got it from Walmart for 60.00. Works great albeit a bit loud. Try that one.

Yes it was a little loud! Had one, gave it to dad...tried to give it back

-Jim

I feel for you, they suck when it comes to customer service. But like the others mentioned, you get what you pay for with them.

I know your out of pocket already with what you got but, if your looking for something cheap but with a return policy; this one works pretty good.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_0...k061224x0000002

Robert