JASDF Kawasaki (E)C-1 colours

Need some help regarding the colours of the standard scheme (tan/green/reddish brown) on the JASDF Kawasaki (E)C-1. Has anybody got the colour codes for these? I tried to look at the instructions of the Hasegawa kit on 1999.co.jp, but the resolution of the pics there's too low, so I can't really figure them out. Additional search on the web has turned up nothing on the web either. The Gunze codes would also be great.

Can anybody help? :blink:

I'm talking about this camo:

C-1Transport_aircraft02.jpg

PIC ON WIKIPEDIA

Edited by ChernayaAkula

Thanks for the heads-up. :) I guess I didn't check that one because of the special livery on the box-top. So much for judging a book by its cover! :jaw-dropping:

I'm not too sure about the colours, though. You're to mix a dark green with light gray, dark green with a phthalo cyanine blue and dark green with with light blue. I don't think this mix will get you the standard camo. Maybe another special scheme? :tease: I've seen pics of a C-1 with with the green swapped out for a yellowish brown / ochre (also for the 50th anniversary of the JASDF). PIC ON AIRLINERS.NET

Looking at the instructions for the Platz 1/144 Kawasaki C-1 (probably didn't find this by searching for Hasegawa (E)C-1s only :jaw-dropping:), it seems you're to mix

80% red brown with 20% white for the reddish brown, 60% green with 20% white and 20% blue for the bluish green and 90% light brown with 10% white for the tan colour.

Edited by ChernayaAkula