Tony H. and Elmo

Don,

I think we all got away with some cool stuff..... Thanks for the extras...... I think that Rev CF-18 should keep you challenged!!!! :jaw-dropping:

Unfortunately BBB could not be there. BTW I vote to change his on line name to BBB..... not that sissy name he goes by.... What is it Ghost.... Apparition......

Yep Don and Tony are ok!!!

:jaw-dropping:

Emil

Oh sure, have a trade without me!!! Just cause I have to spend another weekend in jail you guys think I am a criminal or something!!

Don, I hope to see you or your designate next weekend when I am actually off work for a change.

Strange, for one of the first times ever I had no dealings with Tony........Whats up with THAT??? :jaw-dropping:

Don,

I think that Rev CF-18 should keep you challenged!!!! :jaw-dropping:

Unfortunately BBB could not be there. BTW I vote to change his on line name to BBB..... not that sissy name he goes by.... What is it Ghost.... Apparition......

Yep Don and Tony are ok!!!

:tease:

Emil

Yes Emil,Don is challenged,but he overcomes it :) Another great deal within the Mafia,thanks guy's. To bad sissy....er I mean Shawn had to work! :jaw-dropping:

I said, "Pardon?"

WELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! I LOOSE IT!!!!!! I SNAP!!!!! I headfake the Oompa Loompa with a early issue Tamiya F-16 and the doofus goes for it! A left, a left, another left so many lefts Tony is BEGGING for a right!

As he is laying there, visions of Kenatic F-16s floating through his mind he hears my voice say,

"Hows that pal? Is that, too bad SISSY had to work today enough for ya pal?"

Ever since I've been the champ. :jaw-dropping:

I said, "Pardon?"

WELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! I LOOSE IT!!!!!! I SNAP!!!!! I headfake the Oompa Loompa with a early issue Tamiya F-16 and the doofus goes for it! A left, a left, another left so many lefts Tony is BEGGING for a right!

As he is laying there, visions of Kenatic F-16s floating through his mind he hears my voice say,

"Hows that pal? Is that, too bad SISSY had to work today enough for ya pal?"

Ever since I've been the champ. :monkeydance:

Do I sense anger here or what!!!!! :P sounds like you need another weekend in jail!

1059280496_ompaLoompa.JPG

Edited by TonyH

I........I ......... :lol: I just feel........left out....... :P

I need a hug........ :monkeydance:

But.......I think I can carry on...yes, stiff upper lip and all that.

Edited by phantom
I........I ......... :lol: I just feel........left out....... :P

I need a hug........ :monkeydance:

But.......I think I can carry on...yes, stiff upper lip and all that.

You won't be gettin no hugs from me!!! I ain't fallin for THAT one again!!!!!

Do I sense anger here or what!!!!! :P sounds like you need another weekend in jail!

1059280496_ompaLoompa.JPG

Who are you kiddding? Look at that photo!!! Thats a younger thinner hairier version of YOU offering a hug if EVER I saw one!!! :monkeydance:

Who are you kiddding? Look at that photo!!! Thats a younger thinner hairier version of YOU offering a hug if EVER I saw one!!! :monkeydance:

NO NO NO!!!!! THAT'S what happened LAST time I gave you a hug!!!!!!!!!!! Yopu put something in that Wonka bar didn't you!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Dang,

Only been in Manitoba 3 months, and ALREADY missing you guys! Even tho I only ever made it to a few meets with DonG, or to the shows, there's something missing in Winnipeg...

Stay warm down in SWOntario, can't stay warm there all year?

Cheers

H.