Testors B-2 'Spirit of Washington'

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Samuel L Jackson, Pulp Fiction - stencilled on the bulkhead of the B-2 entry stairwell.

DSCF6907.jpg

DSCF6966.jpg

DSCF6927.jpg

DSCF6911.jpg

DSCF6934.jpg

DSCF6936.jpg

DSCF6940.jpg

DSCF6948.jpg

DSCF6944.jpg

Edited by Skii

WOW!!!........absolutetly beautiful build John. :cheers:

Your perseverance and not settling for anything less than your high standard, (which was demonstrated by how many times you went back over certain parts of the build, not to mention the re-paints), has produced one superb model of the B-2.

First class work there mate! :salute:

Cheers,

Jeff.

Skii,...that is a work of art my friend :yahoo:

She turned out beautifully after all of that hard work and perseverance. What a treat to see.

Your model should be cited as an abject lesson to those who say grey jets are boring. This build proves that they need n't be. With a multitude of shades and tones there is enough visual interest for even the most fastidious critic.

I hope you'll consider taking it to Telford this autumn. It would be lovely to meet you and see this one in the flesh. :jaw-dropping:

Thanks for taking the time to post such clear and crisp photos, they're a pleasure to look at.

Great job John, very well done me old china. :yahoo:

:cheers:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Samuel L Jackson, Pulp Fiction - stencilled on the bulkhead of the B-2 entry stairwell.

DSCF6907.jpg

DSCF6966.jpg

DSCF6927.jpg

DSCF6911.jpg

DSCF6934.jpg

DSCF6936.jpg

DSCF6940.jpg

DSCF6948.jpg

DSCF6944.jpg

John,

All I can say is that these PHOTOS of your "Spirit of washington" ar absolutely AWESOME ND MAGINIFCENT..

Your certainly are a MASTER of Scratchbuilding and these modesl that you make are OUTTA THIS WORLD...BEAUTIFUL detailed work....And ayes SOME GRAY jets are good...

HOLMES :jaw-dropping::yahoo::yahoo:

Edited by HOLMES