Testors B-2 'Spirit of Washington'

Thanks guys :tease: , I guess the real challenge with the overall finish of the aircraft was simulating the RAM without resorting to scribing panel lines all over the airframe which wouldn't be right on a B-2 at all, hence the 3 repaints !

The comments make it all worthwhile,and hopefully have spurned a few others to tackle the kit as despite its challenge does a very competent job at capturing the shape of this aircraft.

Thanks again all :tease:

John

One of greatest model I've ever seen, and this is second time then I see so nicely detailed B-2 :cheers:

Congratulations!

looking foward to see Your next project, I'm sure it'll be great as well as this one :jaw-dropping:

Edited by Edgaras
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Samuel L Jackson, Pulp Fiction - stencilled on the bulkhead of the B-2 entry stairwell.

DSCF6907.jpg

DSCF6966.jpg

DSCF6927.jpg

DSCF6911.jpg

DSCF6934.jpg

DSCF6936.jpg

DSCF6940.jpg

DSCF6948.jpg

DSCF6944.jpg

John you really did her justice! Shes just gorgeous. Fantastic work.

WOW. Your perseverance paid off, bigtime! Mmm...That IS a tasty bomber! 'Transcendental' build, man.

Your "eye level" photos make that thing look positively mean, and the "sit" looks right on! I couldn't stop looking at the pics, or I would've posted sooner...Great job!!

:thumbsup: :) -Rob

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! :thumbsup:

One of the most impressive and beautiful build i ever seen!!

The paintjob is amazing!!

And since i see the "roughness" of original kit.... wow!!!

bye

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thankyou fellas :thumbsup:

Apologies for bumping the subject again, but I took some new pictures recently that I'm a lot happier with, much higher res versions will be appearing in a forthcoming magazine article, but in the mean time here are a few better photos against a better backdrop :cheers:

Pic1.jpg

Pic5.jpg

Pic6.jpg

Pic7.jpg

Pic8.jpg

Pic9.jpg

Pic10.jpg

Pic11.jpg

Pic12.jpg

Pic13.jpg

Edited by Skii