SH AIM-120 loadout question

I am planning to do a VX-23 F-18F. Since it is a test squadron and inspired by the VX-4 10x aim-120 F/A-18C pic floating around, I was thinking to load it up A-A. The loadout an stations would be as follows 1-9X, 2-120C, 3-2x 120C, 4-2x 120C, 5-120C, 6 fuel tank, 7-120C, 8-2x 120C, 9-2x 120C, 10-120C, 11-9X. Would this even be possible? I don't care if has ever been done or will be ever done, but IF it COULD be done. If this question is bordering on classified info, please disregard it, as that is not my intention.

What-ifs FTW!!! I made a 2 seat F-16XL with an extremely outlandish weapons load. 2 HARMs, 2 SLAMs, 2 Mavericks, 2 Rockeyes, 4 Ramjet equipped air to air missiles based off of the AMRAAM that I made up on the semi-recessed hardpoints, 2 JSOWs on the centerline, and AIM-9Xs on the wingtips. Go for it. At least 10 AMRAAMs has actually been attempted on an F/A-18. You're better off than I was.

What-ifs FTW!!! I made a 2 seat F-16XL with an extremely outlandish weapons load. 2 HARMs, 2 SLAMs, 2 Mavericks, 2 Rockeyes, 4 Ramjet equipped air to air missiles based off of the AMRAAM that I made up on the semi-recessed hardpoints, 2 JSOWs on the centerline, and AIM-9Xs on the wingtips. Go for it. At least 10 AMRAAMs has actually been attempted on an F/A-18. You're better off than I was.

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

Man I hate freaking CVER's also!!

It's not that you have to load the missile from the side, that makes it easy to load them. It's that Monsters (LAU-115/LAU-127 combos) and CVER's are freaking heavy as heck and awkward to put on the plane. Plus, they take up so much room when you have to store them and trying to find space on the hangar at times is a challange.

I'll take IMER's and ITER and even buddy stores over Monsters and CVER's, my back still hurts from those darn things.

Reddog :)

Man I hate freaking CVER's also!!

It's not that you have to load the missile from the side, that makes it easy to load them. It's that Monsters (LAU-115/LAU-127 combos) and CVER's are freaking heavy as heck and awkward to put on the plane. Plus, they take up so much room when you have to store them and trying to find space on the hangar at times is a challange.

I'll take IMER's and ITER and even buddy stores over Monsters and CVER's, my back still hurts from those darn things.

Reddog :salute:

Well...can't the 127s be detached from the 115s and the 115s stored like the normal rails? And what are those other three acronyms you're using; CVER, IMER, and ITER?

Well...can't the 127s be detached from the 115s and the 115s stored like the normal rails? And what are those other three acronyms you're using; CVER, IMER, and ITER?

Yes, the rails can be removed from the 115, but generally you don't want to break the integrity of the assembly if you don't absolutely have to. CVER is the Canted Vertical Ejector Rack (BRU-33A/A) that carries 2 bombs side-by-side, IMER is the Improved Multiple Ejector Rack (BRU-41) that carries 6 bombs, and ITER is the Improved Triple Ejector Rack (BRU-42) that carries 3 bombs (basically it's the front half of the IMER).