My workbench mess:

This is where I build. When I build. ;) As can be seen, it's also my work and computer desk. So whenever I want to build I have to drag out all the modelling-related stuff and stow it again when I want to use the 'puter. Tedious. To remedy this I'm constructing a dedicated modelling workplace. Found a nice little desk with lots of small drawers. Already got all the bits in place and just need to adapt my airbrush booth. Bought the bits right after X-mas, but couldn't be arsed haven't found the energy to actually go ahead. :bandhead2:

workbench10.jpg

are you using your side-opened computer as spray booth? :worship:

My workbench mess:

This is where I build. When I build. :salute: As can be seen, it's also my work and computer desk. So whenever I want to build I have to drag out all the modelling-related stuff and stow it again when I want to use the 'puter. Tedious. To remedy this I'm constructing a dedicated modelling workplace. Found a nice little desk with lots of small drawers. Already got all the bits in place and just need to adapt my airbrush booth. Bought the bits right after X-mas, but couldn't be arsed haven't found the energy to actually go ahead. :cheers:

workbench10.jpg

From what I have heard, a incredibly hard kit to find

You are correct. It has a 1959 copyright date on the box. Mine came from ebay

back in the early days of ebay. The one I have is the only one I've seen in person,

and, to the best of my knowledge, the kit has appeared only one other time on

ebay. Tried to get that one (in better condition than the one I have) but I lost out.

I still search on ebay, but it's been a long time.

Mine is complete with all the plastic parts, instructions, decals for the eye pupils, and

three different colored bags of "fur" to be glued on. Three of the legs, the tail and the

ball of yarn have been assembled.

DSCN1042.jpg

Hi guys. Here is my work area. I used cheap counter tops from the home repair store and file cabinets. It works really well. Its set up in my basement.

WorkArea1.jpg

WorkArea3.jpg

WorkArea4-1.jpg

WorkArea2.jpg

And here is where i display my models. I do mainly armor and figures so im going to need to expand now that ive become hooked on jets. :thumbsup:

DisplayCase.jpg

are you using your side-opened computer as spray booth? :o

:rofl: Good one! :doh:

My spray booth can be seen at the lower left of the pic. That wooden contraption.

<...>

WorkArea1.jpg

<...>

Laser dog! Charging.......FIRE! :lol:

Any more pics of your figures? :cheers:

I just was able to move off the kitchen table and have taken a corner up in the attic. Got a relative inexpensive desk and a new chair. It's nice to organize.

I have that/ had that exact desk. I gave half away to my brother-in-law and the computer tray half just became my hobby desk 2 days ago!

Hehe..that's my big goofy lab Chloe. She's 100lbs and just does what she wants. She decided she wanted to sit in on the picture and who am i to tell her otherwise. Love the laser eyes though :)

:rofl: Good one! :tumble:

My spray booth can be seen at the lower left of the pic. That wooden contraption.

Laser dog! Charging.......FIRE! :lol:

Any more pics of your figures? :wacko:

Edited by D.Lesko

"Hmm, what do you do with the crockpot?"

I do a lot of figure painting. The figures tend to be metal. I use artist oil paints and they take days to dry but in the crock pot they take a few hours. Throw the figure in on low overnight and the oils will be set by morning. Really helps to move things along.

first off - I love the airbrush box. Awesome

however

please please please please please tell me where you got that tool caddy thing in the picture? I desperately need one!

Tool caddy thing? Do you mean the white things holding my tools?

I made them my friend. I sat standard 2x4's on their end and bored a hole down into them with a Forstner bit in a small drill press.