Fiat G.91 T.3 1:72

We (a friend and me) are doing a Resin Conversion Set for the Revell Kit. All parts are finishid, only the two different canopy versions are missing yet. In some weeks we should have finished those parts and the converion set will be available. I will not sell it, but for those of you who want to have it, just send me a message...

Fot those of you who are members of www.flugzeugforum.de here is the link for the built. There you can see how the parts are done and modified, but only in german. My name in the Community is dg1000flyer...

http://flugzeugforum.de/forum/showthread.php?t=54703

Here is the Fuselage...I will post some photos of the other parts in some days.

The two parts at the top are converted Revell fuselages and the lower ones are my resin copies...

ff2n.jpg

Edited by HFB-320 Hansa Jet
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Hansa-Jet

As you seem to have good information about Gina's, I'd like to ask you a question, if I may.

I still have the two Aeroclub mixed contents kit (Vacform, plastic and metal parts) that is to say, the single and the double seater.

How accurate are these kits, and are they still worth being build or should i better discard them.

Best regards

Peter

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry that it was so quiet here for that long time!

Finally here is some good news:

The Canopies are now done as vaku parts. It will take some more weeks to produce a small number of copies. I will let you know when I have them available for those who are interested!

I also have new parts finished for Revell's Do-28. I will show some pictures in another thread. These parts include the Oil-Recon airplane from german navy. I will also need some time here to produce a small number of sets.

So please stay tuned, I will help all of you who are interested in the sets...

My other project, the Mi-8S and Mi-9 is still under work. I am looking for more information about the cabin of the former east german airforce and navy to make the parts. Will take some more time but will be finished too!