Stash selloff 200+ 1/72 kits EBAY

I'm selling off my entire model stash unfortunately because I'm leaving the country :whistle: and I can't take all this stuff with me. Sorry USA/Canada only, I need to sell this off quick, this was a last minute thing.

Lots of OOP items that a really hard to find. Cutting Edge B-52 & SR-71, etc decals, Pyn-Up nose art decals. Lots of very hard to find Zotz and Albatros decals. Fox One decals. Sold out TwoBobs decals, etc.

Later today I'm putting up the STREEM SU-24, Anigrand C-17 & C-141B, etc. etc.

Here is the link to all the items I'm selling:

http://shop.ebay.com/juancho420/m.html?_nk...from=&_ipg=

I will be adding stuff every day, so if interested keep checking back for new stuff.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by juanchopancho

I have it listed with paypal but I'll take money orders. If you win just send me a message via ebay and I'll send the invoice, then you can send the money order. I can only take M.Os for the next couple of weeks after that it will have to be Paypal only, sorry.

All the TwoBobs stuff goes up later tonight and the Streem SU-24, etc. After I upload the auctions it takes several hours 6-12 until it actually shows up under my auctions.

Heh, i paid a fortune for those. :stooges: I'll be making ebay rich.

Ok all the TwoBobs decals are uploaded, they should appear in the next few hours. Also the 1/72 Streem SU-24, Airfix BAC TSR-2, Anigrand C-17 & C1-141B.

Next up a bunch of random decals. Then all the SuperScale sheets, lots from Desert Storm and some WWII stuff with nose art. & lots of sheets with MiG killers which I enjoy. B)

Another day I'll auction the H&S Infinity and an Evolution airbrushes.

There goes my stash. :coolio:

Ok posted a 50 more decals. Isradecal, Sky's Decals, Mike Grant, AirDoc, Aeromaster, Eagle Strike, Condor Decals, Fighter Town, Microscale, etc.

If interested in Desert Storm and Falklands war subject just search those terms and 1/72 and a bunch of my stuff will pop up.

Next is a big batch of Superscale and Replicscale decals, some more Desert Storm stuff.

I tried to bid on some of your decals, but eBay won't let me enter a bid, since I don't have a Paypal account! :bandhead2:

Well, that's the end of eBay for me!

Larry

Yep, I tried too and got the same thing. Bye Bye ebay.

I've had a PayPal account for years. It's easy to set up and I haven't had any problems. I was one of those people concerned when eBay forced sellers to accept only PayPal, but I have to admit that it actually has made my life on eBay easier.

BTW, great collection of decals! I'm hoping I can bid on several to balance out the shipping costs.

So strange that you are not shipping or selling outside US or Canada.

There will be no real bid process unless people can bid and if you do not ship outside of the US.

I tried many times to bid and ask for permission to bid but no luck and time is running out.

/Fredrik in Sweden.

So strange that you are not shipping or selling outside US or Canada.

There will be no real bid process unless people can bid and if you do not ship outside of the US.

I tried many times to bid and ask for permission to bid but no luck and time is running out.

/Fredrik in Sweden.

Is your ebay ID "flurre"? If it is try again I've exempted you from buyer requirements.

I don't know what is up with Canada, under buyer requirements I don't have it denied so it should work.

Coming up next is 250 models. Oh joy. :crying2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Almost sold every single of my 250 decal sheets, thanks!

Now the really fun part. Selling off all my 200+ models. 98% are in 1/72, I only have a couple 1/48 Eduard Kits. Many kits are OOP and hard to find. Some will come with Eduard Photo Etch, Eduard Paint Masks, Aires Jet Exhaust & Cockpit upgrades, Quickboost resin updates, all kinds of ejection seats(Aires, Quickboost, True Details, Verlinden, Pavla, Modern Hobbies) , Pavla weapons, Aviation Workshop resin updates, etc. With all the goodies I was going to use to build these kits.

Here are a couple of pics of my initial stash I'm going to sell off. :cheers:

img0541f.jpg

img0542h.jpg

Here's the link to my ebay items for sale.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjuancho420QQhtZ-1

I will try to post at least 10 new kits every day, so keep looking if interested. Thanks!

Edited by juanchopancho