Hasegawa 1:32nd F-16C

This Viper has been on my work bench for the last 2 and a half years. It is my first attempt at rescribing and riveting, I found it much easier to do something large scale like this cause you don't have teeny tiny little access hatches to try and work around. After I finished rescribing it, I boxed it until about a month and a half ago.

The AIM-9's came from a Revell 1:32nd F-14A....the ones in the kit were absolute rubbish. Markings are from Two Bobs Golden State Griffins sheet. Everything else came right outta the box

bigscale_falcon12.jpg

bigscale_falcon13.jpg

bigscale_falcon10.jpg

bigscale_falcon11.jpg

Great looking Viper, Paul ... :coolio:

Always nice to see the ANG folks getting their Due ...

Good on you for persevering on the build ... :thumbsup:

Gregg

Thanks Gregg! This kit is a NSI equipped F-16, and the only option for adding a MCID is the old CE set, so the kit is perfect for building ANG vipers....the downside is not many people make markings for ANG vipers as the Tamiya and Academy kits are so much better. I have one more of these in the stash and I am thinking about either the Two Bobs Indianapolis Colts scheme or the 50th Anniversary Minute Men scheme