Model Building Tutorial Series I am Doing

• 2 weeks later...

23 is now good to go, however the audio when I am doing the airbrushing part is not that great, the failed result of me trying to do it when I was recording and not in editing. I appologize for this and will definatly not do that again. Anyway in this one I do gloss coating and pin washing.

Edited by Ranger_Chris61

Put up 24 a few days ago, but only now have got around to posting here.

@Holmes: Ya I learned my lesson with that one, and as such have done a redo of that in 24, and will definatly not do that again. I am trying to improve my video work as I go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last video of my first series is up and can be linked to from the first post. I am goinna be taking a break from doign these videos now that this first set is done, as I need to concentrate on school and I want to finish up a couple of other projects first before I tackle the next video set. At the moment I still have not concretely decided on what the next set will be, as I am still thinking over what I want to do. One thing I do know I will definatly be doing is alot more planning out before hand. With this first seires I was mroe or less doing it on the fly, but for this next one I do want to try and put in some more planing. Any comments as to areas where I could potentialy try and improve would be grealty appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
Last video of my first series is up and can be linked to from the first post. I am goinna be taking a break from doign these videos now that this first set is done, as I need to concentrate on school and I want to finish up a couple of other projects first before I tackle the next video set. At the moment I still have not concretely decided on what the next set will be, as I am still thinking over what I want to do. One thing I do know I will definatly be doing is alot more planning out before hand. With this first seires I was mroe or less doing it on the fly, but for this next one I do want to try and put in some more planing. Any comments as to areas where I could potentialy try and improve would be grealty appreciated.

Thanks a lot Chris , this is an enormous job you've done, what about an aircraft next time! :thumbsup:

Yes, thanks a lot Chris. Hopefully with Spring Break coming up and Summer break right around the corner, you will be able to get some stuff done!

BTW, is there any chance that you could do a video on how to decal? I think this is one of the things that I need to improve on.

• 3 weeks later...

So I have updated the first post to reflect what I am planing to do by way of future videos. Again all of this is still very preliminary and may change, but this should give a good idea of the topics I intend to cover.

@mplkd: I am more then likely gonna do the basic aircraft video as the next one, right now I am trying to finish up a couple projects that are almost done, and I want to get them off my work bench first before I start another kit. I also need to more then likely to order some paint.

@Gotar: Next video set will cover doing decals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Next parts are up and ready for viewing. Sorry about hte bit of hiatus with updating, been busy the last month and a half finishing a major project for school.

This is a hobby I heard before.. School's first!! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay with the latest, I been doing some adjustments to my painting area and have not been able to paint untill today. In addition I was out of town over the weekend of the 4th and will be out again next week for comic con. I am hoping to try and get some done this weekend however.