Sorry- for me it's a tie.

Favorite Jet(s):

F-14 Tomcat and the F-15 Eagle

Favorite kit of each:

1/48 Hasegawa F-14A/B/D (once I figured out the pitfalls)

1/48 Revell F-15E (sooooo easy to make a GREAT model)

Wouldn't it be nice if Revell made a 1/32 scale F-15E kit based on the 1/48 mold? I'd buy several!

Hmm... Hard question. Have to think about it.

Hasegawa Su-27 is a beautiful kit and Flanker one of my favourite aircraft, but since the kit's a bit inaccurate, that can't be the answer. I really don't have a single favourite aircraft so I really can't say the Su-27 would be my all-time favourite.

Fujimi's A-6 and F-14 kits are nice too and as I like the real world planes as well, that could be my answer.

For me, F-14 Tomcat in 1/72 scale

Hasegawa has the best one, but the Fujimi kit isn't that bad either, and it's more simplistic. The Academy kit wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for all of those ejection pin marks....... :salute:

So far F-14, Hasegawa 1/48. But Tamiya's 1/48 F-16C looks like a close call.

Never went with a 1/32 Tamiya F-14 , but perhaps Trumpy's upcomming 1/32 Cat will be the next best thing.

Edited by THX1138

The F-4 has been my favorite for as long as I can remember. Phantoms simply rule.

My favorite kit of it has to be the good ol' Monogram 1/48 C/D-model. It may not be the "best" Phantom kit available, but I've built so many of them during my life, building one is like meeting up with an old friend.

:)