Guys,

thanks for doing the GB my co-host is a bit tied up so i will close things down.

Cheers for all the entries, if anyone has not finished keep going and please post the builds here as the threads will stay up.

If anyone feels like donating a raffle prize then please let me know. In about a week or so I will draw a raffle with what we have.

Thanks

Julien

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the finished entries page I make it that the following people are eligble for the draw;

1. phantom

2. Tim Mansfield

3. Neo

4. martin_sam_2000

5. Andrew Doppel

6. Izzy

7. mildenhall rules

8. me!

9. nickdanger

10. Warren Inman

11. Avenger Lai

12. Derek Moss

13. laval66

14. John King

15. MHaz

16. CCAMXS

17. ixgr1

18. AX 365

That should be everyone, If I missed you off then let me know. Otherwise I will draw at the end of this week.

Cheers,

Julien

Edited by Julien (UK)

Winners are:

1. Mildenhall Rules - MiG-29

2. John King - F-5E Tiger

3. Phantom - MB339 - now AX 365

4. Laval66 - Blue Angels Decals

5. Mhaz - Argentinian Sabre decals - now ixgr1

6. Neo - Mystery Kit

Please can you all contact me with your details,

Thanks

Julien

Edited by Julien (UK)

Congrats to the winners and thanks to the Mods. I built not to win anything as there's nothing Aussie. I built my subjects for the enjoyment of myself and others who like alternatives. I have received a number of emails/PMs regarding the CAC Sabre, so for that I am happy to have shared my builds.

Regards

Andrew :thumbsup:

Cool, I hope he can use the model. Its cool to win something, but I hate having a model in the stash I don't see me building anytime soon.

Nice looking plane and thanks for the member who donated it.

Julien:

I've received your PM. Like Shawn, I don't see myself building this aircraft anytime soon either. Having said that, I will send you the address of a certain TonyH who is running HeritageCon for the IPMS Hamilton Chapter. They have an awesome, and I mean awesome, bunch of raffle prizes they give away. I'd kindly like to donate my prize to Tony's raffle. Once I get the OK from Tony to provide his address, I'll send you a PM.

Cheers!

Mike

Winners are:

1. Mildenhall Rules - MiG-29

2. John King - F-5E Tiger

3. Phantom - MB339 - now AX 365 ***forget him now its TonyH***

4. Laval66 - Blue Angels Decals

5. Mhaz - Argentinian Sabre decals - now ixgr1

6. Neo - Mystery Kit

Please can you all contact me with your details,

Thanks

Julien

Hi Julien! Just for the record, I had also finished an entry in this GB. I thought my name was on the original list that you posted, but I must have misread it. As I tend not to get my GBs finished in time on occasion, I thought I would at least get this one on the list! :thumbsup:

No problem at all in not being included in the drawing as I have ben traveling on business for most of this month, so missing my name on the list is my fault. Thanks again for leading a great GB!

Mike

Looking at the finished entries page I make it that the following people are eligble for the draw;

1. phantom

2. Tim Mansfield

3. Neo

4. martin_sam_2000

5. Andrew Doppel

6. Izzy

7. mildenhall rules

8. me!

9. nickdanger

10. Warren Inman

11. Avenger Lai

12. Derek Moss

13. laval66

14. John King

15. MHaz

16. CCAMXS

17. ixgr1

18. AX 365

That should be everyone, If I missed you off then let me know. Otherwise I will draw at the end of this week.

Cheers,

Julien