montana_matt - Bad Trader

Some of you might think that this is :deadhorse1: but I am posting this again because my original topic seems to have disappeared after one of the data base corruptions brought on by hackers to ARC over the past couple of years.

That being said, I am reposting this information as a warning to anyone that may cross paths with montana_matt aka Matt Borlandelli in the future.

Mr. Matt Borlandelli aka montana_matt had posted a model for sale, the price seemed to be reasonable and included the cost of postage. I jumped on it and sent a money order to him from my bank. This transaction took place in March 2007. While the loss to me was only $15.00, it is still money put out and no merchandise received and as such it is a bad deal and Mr. Borlandelli has not been seen on ARC since March 2007.

montana_matt is indeed a bad trader and any transactions with him should be avoided. The last known address for Mr. Borlandelli which was provided to me in the last PM I received from him was:

163 Stoner Creek Rd.

Lakeside, MT 59922

So be aware of this person and do no business with him.

Edited by jeffryfontaine