1/72 Hasegawa F117

Its agreat kit, best on the market

it just so happens to have the most basic pit, if i were you ill add a resin seat.

also if you like it to have the bomb bay open, be careful in what boxing you get. most boxings dont have the bombay open option.

i have 2 kits of the f-117a, both of the skunk works boxing, that so happens to have the option of having the bomb bay doors open.

if you already have the hasegawa kit, and its the one without the option of bomb bay doors open and you want it to be open.

ill be glad to send you the bomb bay of one of myn as i only want to do one with it open and the other in the closed possition

one thing i do notice though is on the side of the fuselage, it does have missing a bumb and instead is just flat

as you can see in this picture, just after the usaf emblem

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Air/L...72bdcaf277ff345

all in all, its the best kit in 1/72, ive done a revell and academy offerings (the academy being awful and had to throw it out)

hope this helps

I was told the bump was a radar beacon - and that they're removed for operational missions...

Could be wrong, it was fifteen years ago an F-117 maintenance guy told me that at an air show.

No, that's quite correct - it's a bolt-on radar reflector so the air traffic control radar has something to hold on to in peace time. Academy's F-117 kit in Gentlemen's Scale, which is quite nice in its own right, has these as seperate items.

HTH,

Andre