Hello, I am building an F-14B TOmcat, model is from Revell and I am looking for add-ons.

I am looking for a cockpit set, I think I have found one but want to make sure I get the right ones. I am also looking for covered jet exhust (want it parked)

I am also looking for Jolly roger decals for the F-14B, all I have found are for 1/32 and for the F-18. the model I am building is the 1/48 scale.

Thanks

Steel Beach has what you're looking for. If you visit spruebrothers.com and click on the Steel Beach Accessories tab, you can scroll through and find what you're looking for. There is a set that updates the new release of the B as well as intake covers and other various items. I'm currently casting more covered GE nozzles, so if you can wait a couple of weeks, they will be back in stock.

Steel Beach has what you're looking for. If you visit spruebrothers.com and click on the Steel Beach Accessories tab, you can scroll through and find what you're looking for. There is a set that updates the new release of the B as well as intake covers and other various items. I'm currently casting more covered GE nozzles, so if you can wait a couple of weeks, they will be back in stock.

Thanks... I found those and I am on the waiting list for the engine nozzels. The FOD covers I am going to get at the same time. I saw the pics from the othe r post and I am liking them... Just let me know what I have to do to order them..

DO you have suggestions on cockpit.. I fpund one from squadron websites for a cockpt set... Thanks agian...