CH-146 Griffon/Agusta AB412 scale drawings............

I am looking for CH-146 Griffon/Agusta AB412 scale drawings to convert my Italeri Bell 212. I know that Belcer Bits have made a conversion set but I would to try to scratchbuilt the different parts.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sebastiano

s_tringa(@)excite.com

I think I have what you are looking for. Give me a few days to scan and e-mail them.

Thank a lot,

take all the time you need, I would to convert my Italeri 1/48 UH-1N in a Agusta-Bell 412 of Italian Coast Guard and this is a very long term project.

Ciao

Sebastiano

GC_CT002.jpg

Wow, thats a nice looking helicopter with all of those sensors etc...........

Have you checked Bells own website, I think you will be suprised what is on there

Cheers

Anthony

I agree with Anthony. If you go on the Bell website, you can look under the airframe type that you are interested in, and the download the brochure for the specific aircraft. You can print whatever images or drawings that interest you. Many airframe brochures have over a hundred pages, If you are careful, and don't choose "All", you won't waste a lot of paper and ink. This will alllow you to get the specific drawings that you want without a lot of waste. I am also planning on completing at least one 412, but it is also a "long range" project. Good luck to you. Look forward to following your build.

David

I agree with Anthony. If you go on the Bell website, you can look under the airframe type that you are interested in, and the download the brochure for the specific aircraft. You can print whatever images or drawings that interest you. Many airframe brochures have over a hundred pages, If you are careful, and don't choose "All", you won't waste a lot of paper and ink. This will alllow you to get the specific drawings that you want without a lot of waste. I am also planning on completing at least one 412, but it is also a "long range" project. Good luck to you. Look forward to following your build.

David

I've found exactly what I was looking for on the Bell's website, thank's to all.

I hope to post soon my build.

Sebastiano